Home

Post 'em if you got 'em. (Picture thread = 56k Warning)

El Sitherino

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure the last time I bothered to post to this thread. But here goes...

Taken yesterday in my office. (That's me in the way back,.. looking doubtful):

P1130240.jpg

Me, checking a wireless mic at the board:

work.jpg

Me, 2nd from the right, hanging on stage pre-show with my crew:

stage.jpg

At dinner with a couple of co-workers:

dinner.jpg

And just before another co-worker and I were sucked into a black hole:

blackhole.jpg

You may notice a trend in my wardrobe with all these pictures. You would be forgiven thinking that they were taken all on the same day... but these are spread across several months.

I DO dress exactly the same every single day. It saves a lot of time and effort worrying about "what will I wear today, and is everything coordinated?"

4 identical black hoodies, 6 identical baseball caps, 15 - 20 indentical pairs of jeans, and only god knows how many black tee-shirts.

Yes... I'm a fashion icon.

The look works well for you.

From what I can tell from the pictures, at least.

Yeah. It's a look that's easy and cheap... and rugged enough to survive harsh working conditions sometimes.

Tried wearing Dockers and polo's everyday when I first started this job,.. and ended up having to throw most of them away after the first month, due to being ripped and otherwise mangled.

Yeah. It's a look that's easy and cheap... and rugged enough to survive harsh working conditions sometimes.

Tried wearing Dockers and polo's everyday when I first started this job,.. and ended up having to throw most of them away after the first month, due to being ripped and otherwise mangled.

The downside of being a lion-tamer?

Not sure the last time I bothered to post to this thread. But here goes...

Taken yesterday in my office. (That's me in the way back,.. looking doubtful):

P1130240.jpg

Me, checking a wireless mic at the board:

work.jpg

Me, 2nd from the right, hanging on stage pre-show with my crew:

stage.jpg

At dinner with a couple of co-workers:

dinner.jpg

And just before another co-worker and I were sucked into a black hole:

blackhole.jpg

You may notice a trend in my wardrobe with all these pictures. You would be forgiven thinking that they were taken all on the same day... but these are spread across several months.

I DO dress exactly the same every single day. It saves a lot of time and effort worrying about "what will I wear today, and is everything coordinated?"

4 identical black hoodies, 6 identical baseball caps, 15 - 20 indentical pairs of jeans, and only god knows how many black tee-shirts.

Yes... I'm a fashion icon.

HAHA AMAZING EDLIB YOU REALLY LOOK LIKE...*cough*...nevermind

I didnt have a choice.... My school told me I HAD to get it cut or I'd be suspended.

That's crazy... there are kids at my school who literally have what seems like a wall of hair covering their eyes because it's so thick and long all around. Also, there is one kid who has looong hair that reaches about halfway to his waist (and the kid is well over 6 feet tall, too), and they've never told him he had to cut it.

at mine people arent allowed to wear boots/shoes past their ankles.

ironically.. uniform kilts at times can be awesome. just sayin

So many girls at my school would have issues with that during the winter. They all wear designer boots like Uggs or similar imitation brands.

That's crazy... there are kids at my school who literally have what seems like a wall of hair covering their eyes because it's so thick and long all around. Also, there is one kid who has looong hair that reaches about halfway to his waist (and the kid is well over 6 feet tall, too), and they've never told him he had to cut it.

Dude, does the wear a bandolier?

chewbaccalg-785685.jpg

Archived