Home

HELLO TO ALL JEDI AND SITH

ALIEN SLIME

I also notice you've not answered my question about all those people who post a few times and then vanish, moderators! :p

Well if you really want to know, You are the one who scares them away! No wonder you've got the "most evil Athonaut" award for 05 :xp:

(j/k ;) )

He also has an extensive collection of my lttle pony.
No way dude, I gave that to my daughter years ago ;P

you sure have the creepiest avatar!
I consider it my duty. There's a whole bunch of evil clown avatars I collected from Manhunt. Every so often, someone with a clown phobia will PM me asking me to change my avatar, so I just switch them around and very patronizingly ask them if the new one's better. Heh heh heh...

The award was mine in '05 and will remain mine in '06...
Pfffffffffffffffft...real evil never lets morals or Commandments get in the way of a good time. :kisses2:<<< :mad1:firemad: >>>:kisses2:

Yeah, ALIEN SLIME, welcome!

@Alien Slime, Welcome noobie...

Do me a couple favors...

ONE: Post more than once, post like you mean it, post like you're gonna steam it!

(seriously, it's incredibly annoying when someone makes their own dramatic entrance thread and then wusses out on any real discussion. Sure the moderators rape and eat some young members, but many are just to pathetic to cope with the awesomelyness that is Ahto, don't be one of them)

Are you going to take this advice? No. You're just like all the others.

TWO: If you managed to get past the first one, don't be an idiot (I personally decide who may and may not accept that job), don't be whiny (this refers to discussions related to Politics, Religion, or anything involving your personal opinion, if you can't discuss serious topics without being stupid and ruining it for everyone then don't discuss them at all), don't spam (it's annoying when done by the inexperienced, I do so myself on some rare occasions, but only when tasteful and beneficial to a subplot), don't do anything I don't want you to do.

THREE: If you've accomplished your first two tasks then you are as qualified as you'll ever get to having a discussion with me. Act with momentuous MOJO. Leave your so-called "sanity" at the door, and just go with the flow:cool:

@Pot, You got a problem with people using caps in their names son?

@ED, (1) 3 Days? please, many have been here much longer and still feel the need to compensate for their own inadequacies by being "sane":xp:

(2) D3's sexiness gave them strokes.

(3) I have never attempted to steal MOJO from anyone, it would be against my goal of improving universal MOJO levels. I do however banish a certain amount from those who prove themselves unworthy.

(4) The Grand Poobah looks upon you both with the love of a thousand hugs:D

(5) meh, it depends they're all different, for instance... If you want to protect yourself from Sithy all you have to do is stay near ground, when he attacks you he will inevitably fall buttock first to the ground during the middle of said attack.

(6) Hotel Asylum's nice, when you can pry the proprietor out of her straightjacket long enough to check you in.

@Dark_lady, Wait! Who are you again?

@RaV, BOOO!!!

@LIAYD, Didn't we have a DMZ laying around somewhere?

@Maverick5somethinorother, You got a problem with Jae little boy?!!! *cracks knuckles menacingly*

@Jae, Huh? You weren't pleased with your acquisition?

Why do the Mojo faithful never read the freaking manual:lol:

You were given Negative One Hundred MOJO points.

Polarity.

You are a female, therefore your negative mojo interacts with Jimbo's positively charged mojo.

You have since been "Mildly Mojorific":D

I'm sure ED has "plans" for Jimbo.

Yes, you're too busy trying to find a way to turn him into a redhead to bother with observation rooms.

RED POWAH!!!!!!!!!:cool:

@Mace, Pffft!:xp: Much training you require...

@Hal, Sometimes gums are better:naughty:

What!? The mods will do anything for a fiver and a half a sandwich:lol:

@D3, You're wearing eyes on your head, he just looks like he's showing team spirit at a sporting event.

As you can see, Alien Slime, RJM is starting his ploy right now. He's trying to make you laugh, but he wants all your Mojo for himself. :D

(2) D3's sexiness gave them strokes.

After Almost two years, I've never ceased wondering why D3 never comments on how much people hit on her. :p

(4) The Grand Poobah looks upon you both with the love of a thousand hugs:D

Thanks, but no extra Mojo for you. :p

I'm sure ED has "plans" for Jimbo.

I'd like him to see some of his wife's posts, the Orlando Bloom ones included. That could give us all a very good laugh. ;)

RED POWAH!!!!!!!!!:cool:

That reminds me, Alien Slime... Jae and RJM are both rdheads, and they take it very seriously. :D

@ED, The Grand Poobah has no use for other's mojo (mojoness of the position of grand poobah works a little differently, and absorbing mojo is unneccessary since I get it from the source):lol:

No one is ever really mean or sexually predatory about it, so I can only assume that she finds the attention entertaining to a certain extent. I try and only mention it in complimentary fashion:)

Th Bloom Situation brings up my previous puzzle as to who would come out on top if the thing got serious...the martial artist...or the marine...

Makes me think of Mr and Mrs Smith, I actually liked that movie.

Vewy Vewy Sewiously

You're just jealous:cool:

I get it from the source):lol:

Oh ho, and where might that be? ;)

No one is ever really mean or sexually predatory about it, so I can only assume that she finds the attention entertaining to a certain extent. I try and only mention it in complimentary fashion:)

I was kidding. :)

The awesomeness of brown hair is unmatched. Don't get me started. :p

As everyone can see, RJM and I are capable of dragging any thread completely off-topic. :xp:

Th Bloom Situation brings up my previous puzzle as to who would come out on top if the thing got serious...the martial artist...or the marine...

Makes me think of Mr and Mrs Smith, I actually liked that movie.

Jimbo's a Grunt, not a Jarhead, just for clarification. :D These are important distinctions for military folks, you know.

And it really doesn't matter who comes out on top, now does it? ;)

Vewy Vewy Sewiously

We People of Great Redness welcome any new Red Ones.

For the love of the force!

If you value your sanity (and your underwear), run! Run away now!

Your MOJO isn't safe here. Surely, someone has told you by now.

Please hurry, you can still make it.

If you do decide to stay, remember one thing:

Once you start down the Ahtonaut's path, forever will it dominate your destiny.

Archived