Home

Hot Fuzz!

BongoBob

Negative sun, do yourself a favor, and go watch the movie Shaun Of The Dead right now. After seeing that slice of fried gold, you'll realise why we all can't wait for this movie.

The thing that sucks, is that I posted this this morning, from the school computer. Which has no sound. I still have no sound. So I won't be able to watch the trailer with sound for another hour or so ><

• 3 months later...

Funniest. Movie. Evar.

Man, I went to see it earlier today, and I enjoyed EVERY minute of that film. Wow, the movie is so underrated. Totally awesome. Timothy Dalton was great. And there were also appearances by David Bradley (Argus Filch in Harry Potter) and Paul Freeman (Rene Belloq in Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark. Also, Peter Jackson had a cameo...

Anyway, the film was great. Do yourself a favour and see this film, too. ;)

Well I spent the entire time at my friends house fixing their computer for them (they've had Cable Internet for a good 2 years, and have never had a virus program, firewall, or ad/spyware scanner.

God. Damn.

Anyhow, I'm hopin to see it friday. If not, well I might have to obtain it through, eh, other methods >.> <.<

Dang, Bongo, that stinks. "Scan Complete! 423,827 Viruses Found! A New Record!!"(from HomeStarRunner.com)

Since "Hot Fuzz" is rated R, my parents probably would whine at me if I went. They didn't know that "Shaun of the Dead" was rated R though. :) Btw, is there anything worse than was in that?

Since "Hot Fuzz" is rated R, my parents probably would whine at me if I went. They didn't know that "Shaun of the Dead" was rated R though. :) Btw, is there anything worse than was in that?

Here's a little parental review for you:

This movie is pretty violent: One of the characters gets his head completely smashed in and obliterated by a large stone; 2 other characters get decapitated; another character's chin gets impaled by a spike; and another character gets stabbed in the neck by large garden shears. At one point you see deteriorating bodies piled in a room. Other than that, just general gun shooting and bullet holes.

From a cursing standpoint, it's not really as bad as Shaun of the Dead was. And there's nothing sexual in it, unless you count fake foam boobs.

Archived