Home

Ghost Rider

DrPhil2501

Bad movie. I just really should not get over-hyped for superhero movies. I dunno, maybe it's because Nicolas Cage took off his shirt to show his body, which looks kinda fake. OR maybe it was just some really cheesy, and bad acting. But, though, I the special effects were decent and Eva Mendes' cleavage was fairly nice. :naughty:

It was about as good as the first Fanastic Four, IMO. And that one was mediocre. I suggest you wait till DVD or until it comes out on TV.

Not many people said it's good though...

There were also not many people who had seen it. Besides that I think everybody will have thier own opinion on it. Like me I am into movies like that so I think I will like it. Anyway I am going to see it in a couple hours or so and I am really excited about it.:D

There were also not many people who had seen it. Besides that I think everybody will have thier own opinion on it. Like me I am into movies like that so I think I will like it. Anyway I am going to see it in a couple hours or so and I am really excited about it.:D

If you are referring to superhero films, I enjoy those a lot, too. I thought this was a disappointment of the film. The acting wasn't great, and Nic Cae just can't act.

Hey, I thought Fantastic Four was craptasitc, but I intend to see the sequel this summer because it has the Silver Surfer (and of course, Jessica Alba ;)), but I don't expect it to be great either.

I am also excited about Spiderman 3, in which, I expect to be a good film.

But, hey, it's your opinion on it, not mine.

Oh yeah, 300 looks damn good! :p

Oh man, I just saw Ghost Rider and my prediction was confirmed. I really liked the movie. Just all of the special effects, in-depth storyline, and just everything is what really got me about the movie. I don't know about some of you guys out there but I thought this was a pretty cool movie.

Again that is my opinion though.:D

I haven’t seen Ghost Rider and I doubt I will, since the plot doesn’t interest me at all and the trailer I’ve seen put me off, as I saw crappy acting, crappy dialogue, and one of Hollywood’s stereotypical traits these days, the overuse of fake, cartoon looking visual effects. I’ll pass. Next.

When I saw the movie, I recognised some of the scenes were filmed in Melbourne. Example: that stadium Blaze did that bike jump with the helicopters, that was actually Telstra Dome..

Bad movie. I just really should not get over-hyped for superhero movies. I dunno, maybe it's because Nicolas Cage took off his shirt to show his body, which looks kinda fake.

Really? Is that so? Hmmm... are you saying that you too (as much as I) was kinda grossed out when you saw Toby McGuires body from Spiderman?

Really? Is that so? Hmmm... are you saying that you too (as much as I) was kinda grossed out when you saw Toby McGuires body from Spiderman?

Toby McGuire isn't as "unattractive" as Nicolas Cage, IMO. Though, I am not saying he has much sex appeal. It's just because it's.....Nic Cage. That guy isn't even close to being attractive.

I'm with all those who are taking a pass on this one. I saw Nicholas Cage in the TV commercials promoting Ghost Rider and him being cast in this role just didn't click for me. Of course there aren't many Nicholas Cage movies I've seen and thought he acted well in.

Maybe I'll watch Ghost Rider when it debuts on network television. Maybe.

Look for the box office figures for this movie to take a big drop next weekend.

Comic book fans are yelling "Heresy!" while "regular" folks think it's pretty decent.

Well, I'm a comic book fan, and I think its a GREAT movie!!! More specifically, I am a Ghost Rider fan from way back when Johnny Blaze was the Ghost Rider in the 1st comic series. I said before that I would be very pissed if the movie sucked, but it didn't at all!

The movie did a great job of melding the traits of the Johnny Blaze Ghost Rider of the 1970s with the Dan Ketch Ghost Rider of the 1990s. There were some things that I would have done differently, but overall it was a good story (comic book purist can kiss me where the sun don't shine, thank you very much!). The acting wasn't horrible like so many of you Nic Cage haters out there keep saying. Cage may not be Anthony Hopkins, but he ain't Keanu Reeves either! And the special effects were mind-blowing!

The worst thing about the movie.....Johnny Blaze wearing those stupid Elvis Presley inspired outfits and sunglasses. Other than that, well worth the 8 bucks you pay for admission.

Archived