Home

Well, that was officially the scariest thing I've ever been through.

BongoBob

I go with my Mom and lil bro to Wal-Mart so my mom can get her cold medicine, the kind you have to go up to the pharmacy and ask em for. No problem, I'm just standing there waiting for her to finish checking out. And all of a sudden I see one Mexican running towards me, then another chasing him, and another one chasing him. Holding a big ass f***ing pistol. Running towards me, my mom and my lil bro. They turned the corner going down an aisle, and I just screamed "THAT DUDE HAD A GUN GET DOWN!" The pharmacist went "Holy ****, get in!" and opened the door to the pharmacy and closed down the shutters. They sounded the in store alarm and, as we got in I saw them running out. While we were in there this other lady that ran in called the cops. After a good 5 minutes, they gave the all clear over the loudspeaker. We got our birdseed and got right the f*** out of there. They had two of the dudes handcuffed and some chick handcuffed when we got outside. The cops got there f***in fast.

It's a good thing I went to the bathroom before we left. Or I just might have shat myself.

F***-ING CHRIST.

I think I would've about hugged that pharmacist for doing that. ****ing scary.

My dad's been a Houston Police Officer for 33 years, so he has some amazing stories too.

Speaking of, when I was like 9 or something, we were in a Wal-Mart and I had split from my family to go look at toys. These guys with a video camera came up to me and were like "Hey, are you a homosexual?" I was like "No." Then I went and told my dad when they were gone who promptly told security. The security found them and confiscated the video, on which they found the guys doing other stupid crap in the store. Their parents were then told about it. Owned.

You know what's really scary? If we had decided to go and get the birdseed first, guess what isle they went down. The Birdseed isle.

Also, we were taught both how to give and get a description of someone in my forensic science class, and the lady giving the description sucked, and I flat out started telling her the description cause she had it wrong. She said that the one with the gun was white (he was mexican) and that the guy they were chasing was white and wearing a Black T-Shirt (he was mexican as well, was wearing a blue muscle shirt, and a baby blue baseball cap with some sort of logo).

I'm just glad my little brother didn't know what was going on and didn't get freaked out. Don't want him to have any nightmares.

Hey, something like this happened to me a while ago too, but it wasn't that serious. The guy didn't have a gun or anything, he just tried to shoplift something. A little 5'3'' lady who probably weighed 220 then proceeded to put him in a headlock and wrestle him to the ground while all the 16 y/o bagger boys cowered in fear ****ting their pants. Funniest thing I'd ever seen.

Who the **** brings a pistol to a Wal-Mart? A Nerf gun could get you just as far.

Kudos to Bongo for holding his **** under pressure.

Cause I woulda kicked one of the dudes in chest and w'd'gone all Chuck Norris on his ass. [/lie]

:p

Or maybe it was a secret mission for the U.S. government but somehow both the assassin and the criminal were captured and of course there always needs to be a female lead character. Don't worry, the assassin will be out of jail with the girl. Bongo, watch the news for prison breaks in the next few days.

:p

Archived