Home

What Have You Contributed?

No. Seriously. What have you contributed to the world, or RD at least? Perhaps you invented a word everyone else just jocked because they were too lazy to come up with one themselves, or you brought forth a fad at school or whatever. GO GO GO

I beleive I'm the first person to have shorted 'President' to 'Prez'. Everyone who uses it is a jocker. >:|

I invented this -_- smily.

I started the community RPs with the 'AntiTim RPG'.

I invented Ninja Forprez.

... I dont suppose it's much ... but what you done, eh? Eh???

GOGOGO

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

- I introduced my friends to Elemeno P.

- I successfully revived the Pirate Campaign from certain defeat at Mayhem's hands.

- I've had an LF smiley modeled after my mouth.

- First person in my school to get a Zune

- First person to lose it.

- First person in my school to get tickets to The Fray concert this summer.

What have I done for the world? Well I've made several girls happy, broken one's heart (and vice versa), and... um... cool stuff like that. No, no banging Jared.

I was the first person here, a group majorly made up of GAMERS, to say they hate Jack Thompson.

I post the least number of times, yet is still considered a regular.

I think I'm the only person other than Daving who's a fan of the Fray.

I've kept the same Avatar and sig longer than any other regular.

I've raised over a million dollars on Sim2 without cheating by going through 22 generations of sims.

I've kicked a guy in the groin to get a store's last copy of "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" by Panic! At The Disco.

I've found a way to get high without Pot or Smarties.

I own a small squirrel army thanks to Scrubs, good hunting, and Taxidermist friends.

Yeah, cool feats, Psycho. 22 gens of Sims?! Whoa. At what post count did you change your avatar? I changed mine just after 500.

Not everybody knows Jack Thompson; his name comes up once in a blue moon, someone says, "hey, he's the a*hole who wants to ban gaming!" then gamers ofcourse say, "Man, I hate that motherfukker!" <gives light clap for being the first here to mention it> <Gives w00t, w00t for dousing gasoline on the flames of JT-hate>

Archived