Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I just found out that because my Xbox Live account was created while I was under 18, my account is still considered a "child account," meaning I can't use the messenger on the 360 until Microsoft fixes this error.

What a bunch of bull****. I get screwed for being honest about my age.

Well, I just found out that because my Xbox Live account was created while I was under 18, my account is still considered a "child account," meaning I can't use the messenger on the 360 until Microsoft fixes this error.

Customer service? They may be able to fix it. But anyway, messenger service isn't that fun anyway. It's a bitch to type and it times out all the time.

I got back my 360 in the mail. Plugged it all in. Reset the settings back to how they were. Plug in the steering wheel and put in Test Drive Unlimited. I get into a race and play for only 10 minutes. Then the screen goes blank and the sounds get stuck in a loop. I figure its because of the new wheel. So my brother tries Bioshock. Same thing. Do the dance with Microsoft customer service and they sent out a carboard coffin for it. And now it's back to the waiting game.

Only got to play games for 10 minutes on the day it came back.

I got back my 360 in the mail. Plugged it all in. Reset the settings back to how they were. Plug in the steering wheel and put in Test Drive Unlimited. I get into a race and play for only 10 minutes. Then the screen goes blank and the sounds get stuck in a loop. I figure its because of the new wheel. So my brother tries Bioshock. Same thing. Do the dance with Microsoft customer service and they sent out a carboard coffin for it. And now it's back to the waiting game.

Only got to play games for 10 minutes on the day it came back.

Microsoft = Satan.

That really sucks Jebbers.

I've also realized my controller likes to frequently lose it's connection when playing Xbox 1 games. Hasn't done it to me so far in any 360 game though. And it's not the batteries, as I've tried 3 different brand new pairs, and they all do the same thing.

That really sucks Jebbers.

I've also realized my controller likes to frequently lose it's connection when playing Xbox 1 games. Hasn't done it to me so far in any 360 game though. And it's not the batteries, as I've tried 3 different brand new pairs, and they all do the same thing.

It doesn't do that for me. But I have the older non HDMI version.

Why the hell would you be honest about your age for something like that? I just always say I'm 21. :p

Anyway i got these:

candy-whiterabbit_lg.jpg

edit: Oh for ****'s sake, wrong thread.

Lawls.

In other news, I fixed my controller problem. After letting it sit for the whole night unplugged, I plugged it back in and fired up gears of war. As soon as it loaded up, controller disconnected. Pissed as hell, I reconnected it, and realized that on my 360 (which at the time was vertical), the ring of light lit up in the 2nd player quadrant, instead of the first player quadrant. So I took gears out, and then tipped the 360 ever so slightly to the right, and it went back into the right position. I stopped tipping it, and it went back into the second player quadrant. So I turned it off, put the 360 flat, and havn't had a problem since.

Lawls.

In other news, I fixed my controller problem. After letting it sit for the whole night unplugged, I plugged it back in and fired up gears of war. As soon as it loaded up, controller disconnected. Pissed as hell, I reconnected it, and realized that on my 360 (which at the time was vertical), the ring of light lit up in the 2nd player quadrant, instead of the first player quadrant. So I took gears out, and then tipped the 360 ever so slightly to the right, and it went back into the right position. I stopped tipping it, and it went back into the second player quadrant. So I turned it off, put the 360 flat, and havn't had a problem since.

You want to be here for good news.

So yeah, another disappointment. Since when did "Eternal Sonata out on 9/16" translate to "Eternal Sonata shipping on 9/16, probably won't see it in stores for at least until tomorrow" ? God dammit, Grooves better have an explanation. So I've got shafted for two of my games. And I was looking forward all day at school to getting it. Well, at least I got to play Lumines II on my PSP all last period and talk about super bouncing in Halo 2 and how violent Manhunt is.

• 1 month later...

Red Ring of Death. :(

Yeah. It just happen a little while ago. I was going to play some NHL 08. And I can get into the game and set up all the settings and once I get into playing the actual game, the game froze and then the horrific "red ring of death" appeared.

Last night, I was playing NHL 08, and it was having the same problems, but the ring didn't happen.

I have tried the restart it and the display screen pops up on (where you go to choose to play the arcade, xbox live, etc.) and then it freezes.

I'm gonna have to see what I can do. I'll have to talk to Customer Service.

I lost the GH2 tournament and didn't win anything. There were only 12 people including myself. But there were two great prizes and the game was messed up. They used the elimination bracket setup, where two people would face off against each other. I made it to the second round by sadly I went against the best player in the contest, and I was the second best. So that means that the best player and some other not-as-good-as-me guy would get second. The more I think about it the tournament was flawed, it should have been attrition, like this:

Everyone plays a song on medium and their scores get written down, even if you lost in split screen you could still continue. From there they would choose 6 of 12 to continue to the next round. Play a different song on hard. Take the top 3 of 6 and have the play another last song on expert. The top two would then win...

And the prizes were freaking great for such a small contest! A used Xbox360 with two wireless controllers and GH3 for 360 (no guitar)!!

****ing flawed game.

The kid I lost to probably could do Jordan. He got 100% on The Trooper on Medium, when I admit I missed a few notes on. The song I lost on was "Can't You Hear Me Knockin'?" on Hard. I got 170k and he got 195k. And I just got home and played it again, I got 215k on my first try. I was nervous. :\

Archived