Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your drama teacher needs to do his job and tell you how to do what he wants you to do.

To me, it kind of sounds like you need to move like a ninja, but with more shoulder movement... or something. I don't know, "ferociously, yet gracefully, yet panther like, yet not girly" seems like a crappy way to describe something.

Your drama teacher needs to do his job and tell you how to do what he wants you to do.

Impossible

Avery: "Louis, when we get to the mark, do I fan out with the attendents or do I arch out?"

Louis: "Didn't you hear me over there? God, don't be dumb."

:| Thank god I intend on not mascoting after this football season ends.

EDIT: The day get's better, I told my mom I'm unhappy with mascoting and don't want to do it anymore, and she not only won't let me, but also flipped out and told me she doesn't give a sh*t about me and what the hell I do anymore....

Impossible

Avery: "Louis, when we get to the mark, do I fan out with the attendents or do I arch out?"

Louis: "Didn't you hear me over there? God, don't be dumb."

:| Thank god I intend on not mascoting after this football season ends.

If your teacher is treating you like crap ("I'll kick your ass" "don't be dumb"), that's grounds for a complaint. Don't put up with what you don't have to.

If your teacher is treating you like crap ("I'll kick your ass" "don't be dumb"), that's grounds for a complaint. Don't put up with what you don't have to.

He's not even my teacher, he's the drama teacher who's pretty much been teaching at the school since it was built. They named the theater after him, for god's sake. Like they're gonna believe me over him...

Also, I edited my post. I'm going to go electricute myself in the bathtub now, kthxbai.

He's not even my teacher, he's the drama teacher who's pretty much been teaching at the school since it was built. They named the theater after him, for god's sake. Like they're gonna believe me over him...

Also, I edited my post. I'm going to go electricute myself in the bathtub now, kthxbai.

Make sure you do it when White Rabbit peaks.

I haven't gotten a decent amount of sleep in like, a month. I was extremely looking foreward to next Friday and Saturday, because I can stay home and finally get the sleep I need...

Well, not anymore, cause I need to get up at my usual time on Saturday morning to go mascot. I swear, I'm done.

Also, I don't know if any of you know my dream of being a high school drama teacher? Well, that dream was dashed today, because for no apparent reason, the drama teacher at my school hates me. :/ And when I went to my best friend about it, she took his side and insulted me in the process... I wasn't over reacting, either. How does someone walk "Feriously, yet gracefully, yet panther like, yet not girly?" Impossible. Especially when behind the mascot is a girl... He even said if I did bad, he'd "kick my ass"

I've wanted to teach music for a long time and have actually had more crappy music teachers than good ones. The good ones, however, have made such an impact on my life that I plan on majoring in Music Education next year in college :D

tl;dr Don't let ****ty teachers turn you away from your dreams.

I've wanted to teach music for a long time and have actually had more crappy music teachers than good ones. The good ones, however, have made such an impact on my life that I plan on majoring in Music Education next year in college :D

tl;dr Don't let ****ty teachers turn you away from your dreams.

DAMN RIGHT AVE BELIEVE IN ME WHO BELIEVES IN YOU

24blzcm.jpg

I'd hit it. *shrug*

I imagine it'd be a bit like praying mantis sex.

Sure, it might be fun while you're doing things to her described only in late night infomericals, but after she's done with you she's gonna **** you the hell up and feed you to her kids.

Hey, Ave, my drama teacher sucks. Period. He's a horrible teacher, totally conceited, and can be a total ****tard sometimes. Sure, he's good at Drama. Sure, he's been doing theater at our school for almost 20 years. Sure, all the drama kids suck up to him and kiss his ass whenever auditions are coming up. And sure, he thinks that I think he's fantastic. But despite all that he's still bitch.

Does that mean I don't like theater and don't want to possibly teach theater as a career? Of course not. However, it DOES mean that I'm going to keep my possibilities open. I'm going to major in Communications and English, meaning that I could fall back on teaching English at the high school level and start up a theater department if I so desire, but I'm not limited to that field. And that's what I would suggest to you.

Oh, and sorry if my posts tonight suck. It's been a long day and I'm dead tired.

And I don't think "dead tired" is good word choice for me to be using right now.

• 1 month later...

My car was stolen. It was parked right out in front of my store. I went to turn it on to heat it up. Went back inside to close up. Came back out, it was gone. I have been working at this location for two and a half years. It's not a bad location, and I never had a problem with warming up my car before.

I had an appointment tomorrow to put new tires on it. So much for that.

A week before the busiest season of my job, and now I have no car. The biggest pisser of it all, is that it was already paid off.

My car was stolen. It was parked right out in front of my store. I went to turn it on to heat it up. Went back inside to close up. Came back out, it was gone. I have been working at this location for two and a half years. It's not a bad location, and I never had a problem with warming up my car before.

I had an appointment tomorrow to put new tires on it. So much for that.

A week before the busiest season of my job, and now I have no car. The biggest pisser of it all, is that it was already paid off.

I just got a new staff tonight, we'll stain it with their blood.

I just got a new staff tonight, we'll stain it with their blood.

Where'd you get it? I've been thinking about getting a new one.

[EDIT] I just now went up and read that Groovy's car has been stolen. That sucks man, I hope you get it back.

Archived