Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

Once upon a midnight dreary, while I slaughtered those weak and weezing,

Over many a quaint and curious matches of bloody gore,

While I fragged, owning noobs, suddenly there came a freezing,

As of some one gently crapping, crapping into my xbox's core.

`'Tis some RROD,' I muttered, `crapping into my xbox's core -

Only this, and nothing more.'

;;

Suckkksss

Good poetry though.

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

This happened a while ago but I have been without Internets but I was giving a friend a ride after school and we went down a road that has an alternate exit and a car who didn't see me cause another car was in his way and he went and I tboned him going thirty miles an hour was knocked out for a sec got out noticed it was one of my friends, and that if I didn't stomp on the brake he wouldve died. Then like 6 hours later the adrenaline wore off and I felt extreme pain in my ribs, knee and mouth. My ribs were bruised so bad I had some red spots on the bruise my knee was not completely in place and my front two teeth were loose, but a month later the only thing still bugging me is my ribs.

^^

@Seph, I'm glad you're okay. That brought back bad memories of the time I t-boned a Suburban in a Cutlass Supreme at 45mph. It was a 65 year old guy and his mom. They barrel rolled once but thankfully stayed out of on-coming traffic. She was taken in an ambulance as a precaution but I heard she was okay. My car crumpled all the way up to the windshield (which only got a small crack) and I was fine. Thank god I was wearing my seatbelt.

Again, I'm glad to hear the wounds in your encounter are relatively minor and that your friend is okay too. Hope you feel better soon. Take care man and drive safe.

went and bought the 3 month sub card for xbox live, cause my sub ran out today, so i go to use it and it goes to update profile and well it's unavailable at this time. so no i can't play xbox 360 games unless i wanna start a new offline game, and i'm like **** that, i don't work tomorrow so i am gonna keep inputting my gamertag and email until it works. i got 1 liter left of my code red to keep me, once that is gone, it's game time whether the xbox is working or not, someone is gonna get hurt. (probably me)

fixed the problem:

disconnect ethernet cable going from xbox to router and plug it directly to the cable modem. worked almost instantaneously. i feel all geeky now cause i fixed it without having to contact xbox's 1800 number. :joy:

Alright, so in a fit of sheer nothing else to do I decided to get back into Halo 3 ranked matches. I got from rank 33 in lone wolves to 42. And then ran headfirst into a brick f***ing wall. It took about 2 and a half hours to get from 33 to 42, and then the next 2 hours were filled with nothing but sheer balls to the wall bulls***tery. In the myriads of matches that occured within those 2 hours, I didn't place better than third at all. Some were even 4th or 5th place.

God. F***ing. Damnit.

Okay, so tonight I just was having a bad night and I was playing with my swiss army knife. Then I tried to close the end after I had two attachments open, and one of them was a knife. The knife closed on my finger. Needless to say, it bled quite a bit, but I don't need stitches thankfully. Big, clunky bandage on my index finger though.

• 4 weeks later...
This happened a while ago but I have been without Internets but I was giving a friend a ride after school and we went down a road that has an alternate exit and a car who didn't see me cause another car was in his way and he went and I tboned him going thirty miles an hour was knocked out for a sec got out noticed it was one of my friends, and that if I didn't stomp on the brake he wouldve died. Then like 6 hours later the adrenaline wore off and I felt extreme pain in my ribs, knee and mouth. My ribs were bruised so bad I had some red spots on the bruise my knee was not completely in place and my front two teeth were loose, but a month later the only thing still bugging me is my ribs.

I hit 2 cars yesterday at 40mph at around 3:45pm. T-boned a SUV and hit an old Monte Carlo headon. I was in my sister's Ford Focus. I crumpled the front up. My head hit the airbag and my hands hit the dashboard. My knuckles are bruised up and it hurts to type right now. Left clavical is bruised from the seatbelt, my forehead is cut up a little bit, and my rubs are killing me. It hurts to breathe and talk. I got checked out at the hospital and they said nothing is broken. I still have a pounding headache from yesterday.

It's a crummy picture from my cellphone but this is whats left if it.

shellys_car01.jpg

I hit 2 cars yesterday at 40mph at around 3:45pm. T-boned a SUV and hit an old Monte Carlo headon. I was in my sister's Ford Focus. I crumpled the front up. My head hit the airbag and my hands hit the dashboard. My knuckles are bruised up and it hurts to type right now. Left clavical is bruised from the seatbelt, my forehead is cut up a little bit, and my rubs are killing me. It hurts to breathe and talk. I got checked out at the hospital and they said nothing is broken. I still have a pounding headache from yesterday.

That's how my ribs felt, mine are still swollen, glad to hear no major problems with your health tho

That's how my ribs felt, mine are still swollen, glad to hear no major problems with your health tho

Yea the same with you Seph. Terrible business car crashes are. My brother told his girlfriend about it and she told her mom. Well her mom miss heard her and thought I died in the crash. She had flowers sent to my mom and brother. My immediate family was at the hospital waiting for me to get there.

Archived