Home

Very bad things! *keep it clean!*

jebbers

• Replies 674
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Absolutely false. Marijuana is used by some cancer patients to help with the pain, it doesnt CURE cancer....

i know it helps glaucoma patients with pain. but it also helps in the prevention of prostate or colon cancer, i forget. THC can selectively kill brain tumor cells.

"THC slowed the growth of lung cancers, breast cancers and a virus-induced leukemia in laboratory mice, and prolonged their lives by as much as 36 percent."

after that was found, the government banished the study and cut fundings to it.

i probably shouldn't be saying this.

I have braces now. It hurts like a bitch and I can't eat since it hurts everytime I put pressure on my teeth. :(

That sucks man. I had braces for three years, on the upper and lower teeth.

Hurts like hell in the beginning and every month I had to go and tighten them, which also hurt.

And soup isn't really a solution, when I tried to eat soup right after I got em' even that hurt my teeth. :p

when i had soup with braces, one of the braces fell out for some reason. and the hardest thing it had in it was soaked bread.

Sometimes the brackets can break without eating anything. My orthodontist's assistant put one of mine too far up on one tooth and I bit down on it.

I slacked off in geometry the whole year, then last quarter I actually tried but it was too little too late.

I just took my final exam today... i'll find out monday if its high enough to pass, but I dont think it will be.

It pissed me off cause towards the end I was trying really hard... and I mean I'd study for HOURS. Even when I did that I still got 70s. And I studied for this exam for 4 days, yestersay I studided from 4-11 PM... and I still failed it.... ug

Obviously you need to improve your cramming ability then.

Cramming has nothing to do with it. I just dont think math clicks in my head.. its not something you can just study. You have to be able to actually understand it, and I guess I just cant.

EDIT - Why did I ever even take Geometry as an honors class?!

Cramming has nothing to do with it. I just dont think math clicks in my head.. its not something you can just study. You have to be able to actually understand it, and I guess I just cant.

EDIT - Why did I ever even take Geometry as an honors class?!

What problems do you have in Geometry? I'm not terribly great at math, and even though I rarely do my homework and pay attention in class I get B's on tests in my Geometry honors class.

I remembered Geometry til my final exam...then it all went right out of my head. Then I got a little cheat sheet to refresh my memory on all the important stuff before my math proficiency exam, and then once more, it all went right back out.

That sucks Z. Just out of curiosity, what grade are you in?

Archived