Home

Toronto Skyfarm Proposed.

Samnmax221

I'd put the heavier fruits & vegetables like lettuce at the lower stories level and the lighter ones like strawberries and wheat at the top stories level...less dangerous when someone decides to throw them at someone :xp:

...sorry, it's Friday afternoon...maybe I'll think of something intelligent to post later :D

"fresher lettuces to boot" fed with CO2...

ROLMAO!! :lol:

What the hell is that thing?! Wow, architecture is getting more & more inventive these days; still, atleast it's eco-friendly! :D

Perhaps this is the West's answer to sorting out the Global Warming problem, by having plant-ridden buildings everywhere! (joke, still it's good to give back to mother nature now isn't it ;) )

That's pretty cool, although im dubious about light tubes. I have been into a few houses with those sort of fittings instead of normal lights and the owners themselves have agreed with me that they are awful and let in little amounts of light.

That's pretty cool, although im dubious about light tubes. I have been into a few houses with those sort of fittings instead of normal lights and the owners themselves have agreed with me that they are awful and let in little amounts of light.

I'm still trying to track down some information on what the difference is between growing plants under natural and artificial light.

I'm still trying to track down some information on what the difference is between growing plants under natural and artificial light.

The diference is small enough that they use artifical light on the "plant-lab" I'm working on, so it shouldn't be a problem

Archived