• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A few more screenshots. :)

- What you looking at?

- Bridge of the Orion.

- Combat.

- Final Skin for one of the more important characters of the mod

And for those wondering how long the mod is...

I played through the ENTIRE package earlier for the first time... whilst timing how long it took me to play through from the beginning of the custom stuff to the end of it.

It took me roughly 4 hours... :)

How come did I missed that mod completely until I found it on Youtube today. Great work so far and took me some time to read through all the posts.

Problem is, I'm not sure what to call it. So here's where you come in, feel free to submit names for Jedi Robes that you think would suit it, based on the image.

I'll choose the best submitted name, and include it in the mod. :)

Still interested? Following your hints for the name, here it go.

Hssiss Ceremonial Robe

Description:

Unlike one may be led to think, this robe isn't made of Hssiss skin or a derivative. Instead, the material which it's revested is from a reddish foliage that's said to appear wherein there's large concentrations of Dark Side energies.

Apparently, new research by archaeologists have determined that those robes were used by the Ancient Sith in rituals where the old evil Sith souls were praised and united, creating a large mass of Dark energy, thus originating physical evil manifestations, such as the Hssiss.

Shrouded in mystery and myth, these robes are scarce and rarely seen, even within the Sith of this day and age. They are said to contain anti-poison features, that may be useful when summoning unreliable (and poisonous) Hssiss Dragons.

ps: Feel free to not use my description, if you wish, or to make the necessary editions on it.

It would be cool if that robe co-worked with that armband of yours, like, "you must have that robe equipped to spawn a Hssiss", though I know there might be some incompability issues, since they are critters that are only on K2.

::POSSIBLE SPOILERS::

a) Any chance on correcting the spelling and grammatical errors?

b) As many of the new NPC's have lengthy speaking parts, would it not be in your favor to have the option to skip some dialogue? On the first play-through, I can understand you wanting your new audience to experience all of you've written but after 3rd or 4th time, Daemon Drexel's monologue on the Orion seems to get a bit tiring.

c) It seems I'm not the only one having issues getting stuck in the room with Daemon Drexel after the fight. Is there a secret button to open the door or have I completely missed the way out? (What I'm trying to say here is that I'm stuck and people on other forums have said the same thing.)

• 1 month later...

Hello, im just here to help out (sorry for being an idiot and sending you those messages on YouTube, had i known if i could post it here, i would have done so earlier).

Here are a list of errors on the BoS Mod for KotOR, even after the installation of patch v1.04:

1) Bastila torture cutscene - During the cutscene where Malak is torturing Bastila, instead of Bastila being tied down upon the rock, Matilda's model is there replacing Bastila. So Malak is torturing Matilda... see here:

http://stage6.divx.com/user/Merchant2006/image/480480/

2) Stuck on Jedi Masters Battle - Proceeding the duel with the visions of Masters Vandar, Dorak and Vrook, the game does not continue and the cutscene does not activate, resulting in the player only being able to roam around mindlessly in the Jedi Council Enclave hall and not proceed further.

3) Carth Onasi is gone - Once you have landed on the Jedi Enclave in Dantooine and you have followed Bastila & Carth to the Jedi Enclave Council Hall, Carth is not present when he is supposed to say "they're waiting for you inside."

4) Carth Onasi is not on the Leviathan - It has been stated that Carth Onasi is not visible on the Leviathan... however i do not have enough information based upon this glitch so i cannot say much more on this error.

5) Bastila, the invisible woman - When on the Leviathan and your character is being tortured by Admiral Saul Karath, Bastila is not present in the force cage, however you can only hear her dialogue when she has to speak, but you cannot see her model inside the cage.

6) Stuck after the BoS Clone Battle - Players have stated on multiple occasions that they have been unable to proceed in the game after the battle with the Brotherhood of Shadow clones, rendering their game useless as they cannot proceed, and they have to repeat the process all over again (with the cutscene) via their autosave.

7) Stuck after defeating BoS member - After defeating the member of the BoS and hearing his tale of woe on his past life a millenia ago, he will become enraged and attack the PC. Upon doing so, he will strike the PC, however, instead of becoming a clone of Darth Revan, the game will exit the cutscene mode he will attack the PC, stand in a combat stance and stay upon the same spot. The game will become stuck once more, rendering game progression useless and leaving the player to wander aimlessly in the locked area of the Jedi Council Hall.

8) Matilda has Bastila's Squad member NPC Conversation Dialogue - If you have Bastila and another team member in your squad for a while(e.g. Jolee, Mission, Carth, Canderous, Juhani...i think Juhani, dunno about her lol, ive forgotten), they will engage in a conversation. If your characters have not interacted with Bastila before she is taken captive by Malaak and (after the 2nd BoS quest) you have Matilda and another character in your squad, they will interact, however, Matilda will have Bastila's dialogue and engage in a conversation with your 3rd squad member as if it were Bastila speaking to them.

I am proceeding to continue my game from Lehon (Unknown Planet - Star Forge system) and completing the game. I shall restart the game and play through Taris (instead of skipping it) and i will post up any more errors that occur during the rest of the game (before the Leviathan).

If someone could please complete the game, play through the game in this order: Taris, Dantooine, Kashyyyk, Korriban (i have already played through Manaan with Matilda in my squad and no errors have occured) then i would appreciate the help. Send me a message on my LucasForum account if you have any errors on those 4 planets (by starting a new game once you have installed BoS + V1.04) and i will post them up here in full depth and detail.

Hope that helps you SilverEdge, and we really have to thank you because you have continued to improve on your mod, your dedication is appreciated by all of us.

Hello, im just here to help out (sorry for being an idiot and sending you those messages on YouTube, had i known if i could post it here, i would have done so earlier).

Here are a list of errors on the BoS Mod for KotOR, even after the installation of patch v1.04:

1) Bastila torture cutscene - During the cutscene where Malak is torturing Bastila, instead of Bastila being tied down upon the rock, Matilda's model is there replacing Bastila. So Malak is torturing Matilda... see here:

http://stage6.divx.com/user/Merchant2006/image/480480/

2) Stuck on Jedi Masters Battle - Proceeding the duel with the visions of Masters Vandar, Dorak and Vrook, the game does not continue and the cutscene does not activate, resulting in the player only being able to roam around mindlessly in the Jedi Council Enclave hall and not proceed further.

3) Carth Onasi is gone - Once you have landed on the Jedi Enclave in Dantooine and you have followed Bastila & Carth to the Jedi Enclave Council Hall, Carth is not present when he is supposed to say "they're waiting for you inside."

4) Carth Onasi is not on the Leviathan - It has been stated that Carth Onasi is not visible on the Leviathan... however i do not have enough information based upon this glitch so i cannot say much more on this error.

5) Bastila, the invisible woman - When on the Leviathan and your character is being tortured by Admiral Saul Karath, Bastila is not present in the force cage, however you can only hear her dialogue when she has to speak, but you cannot see her model inside the cage.

6) Stuck after the BoS Clone Battle - Players have stated on multiple occasions that they have been unable to proceed in the game after the battle with the Brotherhood of Shadow clones, rendering their game useless as they cannot proceed, and they have to repeat the process all over again (with the cutscene) via their autosave.

7) Stuck after defeating BoS member - After defeating the member of the BoS and hearing his tale of woe on his past life a millenia ago, he will become enraged and attack the PC. Upon doing so, he will strike the PC, however, instead of becoming a clone of Darth Revan, the game will exit the cutscene mode he will attack the PC, stand in a combat stance and stay upon the same spot. The game will become stuck once more, rendering game progression useless and leaving the player to wander aimlessly in the locked area of the Jedi Council Hall.

8) Matilda has Bastila's Squad member NPC Conversation Dialogue - If you have Bastila and another team member in your squad for a while(e.g. Jolee, Mission, Carth, Canderous, Juhani...i think Juhani, dunno about her lol, ive forgotten), they will engage in a conversation. If your characters have not interacted with Bastila before she is taken captive by Malaak and (after the 2nd BoS quest) you have Matilda and another character in your squad, they will interact, however, Matilda will have Bastila's dialogue and engage in a conversation with your 3rd squad member as if it were Bastila speaking to them.

I am proceeding to continue my game from Lehon (Unknown Planet - Star Forge system) and completing the game. I shall restart the game and play through Taris (instead of skipping it) and i will post up any more errors that occur during the rest of the game (before the Leviathan).

If someone could please complete the game, play through the game in this order: Taris, Dantooine, Kashyyyk, Korriban (i have already played through Manaan with Matilda in my squad and no errors have occured) then i would appreciate the help. Send me a message on my LucasForum account if you have any errors on those 4 planets (by starting a new game once you have installed BoS + V1.04) and i will post them up here in full depth and detail.

Hope that helps you SilverEdge, and we really have to thank you because you have continued to improve on your mod, your dedication is appreciated by all of us.

1) I still haven't found a method to fix this that doesn't break the cutscene entirely.

2) I think this only happens occasionally with some people. It sounds like a misfire, so if the module was restarted again from an earlier save, it may play fine. Still, I'll check the script just to check.

3) BoS isn't causing this bug. The package doesn't modify any files from this part of the game at all.

4) The same applies here...

5) And here...

6) This appears to be the same bug as #7.

7) I have an experimental fix for this bug that is waiting to be tested by users experiancing the bug. It worked when I tested it.

8) This is fixed in the upcoming patch.

For future replies, please use this thread

Mod Edit: Aye... to prevent this happening in the future I'll close this one. ;) -RH

Archived