Home

I feel incredibly....

OK, since you're moving, I assume you have both a moving van with the ramp and a dolly for boxes and stuff. What you do is, if you have the time, is to gather all extra leftover boxes you aren't using, stack them like a pyramid, get on the dolly, and have a friend roll you into the boxes. Just remember that the person rolling you is NOT supposed to let go, unless you can keep your balance on a dolly, which I can tell you is hard to do.

However, if you can't do that, there's always The Demented Cartoon Movie.

Believe me, this will just end up in SPAM fest. I've done it before... now look at me; I am a bum! Are you sure you want to turn out like me, Johnny?

Well I won't even be able to get electric at my new place for a week, absolutely no idea when I'll be able to get internet, and I'll be stuck living in a motel...

So I demand my followers condense all the goodness of the internet into one last happyfun candybar!!!

@Sabre, Nice try XP

I love the tank game, reminds me of that "bounce the kitty" game, but with less harming of kitties :)

here's a strategy to occupy your time:

1. go to a strip club.... or if you are underage....pay some women of the street to strip for you...

2. do many push ups... 1000s even

3. after youve done many pushups, return to the women of the street to display your ab and pec finery :D

much mirth will ensue

mtfbwya

@Sabre, Nice try XP

Haha, I was thinking I've posted that too much around here! :xp:

I'll get some links from my del.ico.us in a minute. Watch for an EDIT.

Name as many African nations as you can in 10 minutes

Awesomely randomly surreal - FlyGuy

Sweet Online Shooter - Puki 3D

Excellent adventure game - Samorost

Sketch Swap - tons of hours of fun of weird drawing

I suppose that's enough for now. :xp:

1. Play KotOR, NWN2, JE, VtMB....

2. Get on your knees and pray for Kotor 3

3. Go to:

Peep Research site--oh, the things you can do with Marshmallow Peeps!

Read some Far Side cartoons

Watch MST3K's version of Hercules Unchained

Watch

or Amish Paradise

Read the Uncyclopedia entry on Smurfs (PM me for the link)

Harass my Nemesis

Make up a

Send more Skillet links. :D

Hang out with us here!

Have any old disposable cameras laying around and a nearby annoying person who's small enough to pick on yet not small enough to die from an electric shock? If the answer is yes to both of these questions then we have much to discuss.

I don't like it when two mentally insane people like Rhett and RJM get together and discuss anything involving laughs and physics laws.

Everybody turn around... Now!

Archived