Home

Who is your favourite sith from the prequel trilogy?

Obss Damell

Favorite sith from prequels?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite sith from prequels?

• Darth Tyranus / Count Dooku
    • Darth Vader / Anakin Skywalker
    • Darth Maul
    • Darth Sidious / Palpatine
    • General Grievous
    • other (did i forgot any?!!)

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pre-Vinegar face Sidious is my favorite, I don't like the whole Black robe, freak show, tattoo face, gimmick hilt, 79 year old Apprentice!?, Sith.

Sidious has a (Relatively) normal Hilt, regular clothes, and he's not disabled or part machine... He's bad-ass because he wants to be, not because he's disillusioned, senile, half dead, or kidnapped.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

i love the whole old wounds thing have any of u guys read or seen the little flash animation? it basically says that maul didnt die in theed and he got robotic legs and followed obiwan all the way to tatooine missing him by a few days on every planet obiwan went to and then they fight its a cool concept and i wish it was canon cuz it would leave room for a lot of little story lines between episodes 1and 4

Why do they let such stupid fanboys write stories for SW?

Publisher: So... what's your idea?

Writer: Right, yeh, Darth Maul is gonna come back to life... as a CYBORG! and den he's gonna go medevil on everyone! It is gonna be kool, man!

:dozey:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Iv'e grown to like Count Dooku (Darth Tyranus) the most out of all the prequel Sith. I like Maul but he lacked depth I find... not that he didn't have the potential to be a major villain he just was not meant to be.

Anyway... I was a fan of Christopher Lee before I saw Episode II and to see him play as a Star Wars villain like his old friend Peter Cushing was awesome. While he is old, I like the character and while some of you are thinking... "what's up with a eighty year old Sith apprentice!?"... I see it differently. While Dooku was technically the apprentice despite being Palpatine's senior in age, his master probably lured him to the dark side by treating Dooku as an equal... a partner in crime if you will. Referring to him as "my friend" like he did with Darth Vader.

Also, the thought of a wizened, old Jedi Master like Yoda becoming a Sith is frighting. I am able to suspend disbelief and see Count Dooku as the kick ass villian he is despite his (and the actors) age. Beside's he's no ordinary old geezer... :D

I say Palpatine. Mostly because of the way he manipulated an entire galaxy into making him the ruler, and then got rid of the opposing sides- and when in truth he did little to no physical work. (Save the duel between those Jedi on EP3, and Yoda.)

I voted for Vader, but I agree with what another poster said about Maul, he shouldn't have died as early and the way that he did. If anything, I believe they should have had a battle between Maul and Dooku to decide who would keep/take the Sith apprentice role at Sidious' side in Episode II. That of course would have had to end with Dooku winning somehow to further along the story plot, but that would have been a awesome duel.

Archived