Guns N Roses

REM

Journey

Smashing Pumpkins

Metallica

R I WIN? I R WIN.

8/10

Kill Metallica and Guns (hate Axl!)

Crap! Am I the only KISS fan on these forums?

Nope, good band, worthy of a patch on my backpack :p

PAH!!!

No one has even attempted to mention The Goo Goo Dolls. They're so underrated, but in my opnion are one of the best bands going, in fact they're my favorite :) I would advise anyone to check out their music.

Then theirs probably Secondhand Serenade, just a man and his guitar, great music.

NEWTON FAULKNER! (JEEZ!), Plain White T's, Red Hot Chili Peppers, 30 Seconds To Mars, The Fray!, The All-American Rejects, Linkin Park :), QUEEN!, U2, SNOW PATROL, Nickelback pah the list is endless! :)

No one has even attempted to mention The Goo Goo Dolls. They're so underrated, but in my opnion are one of the best bands going, in fact they're my favorite :) I would advise anyone to check out their music.

Decent band but certainly not the best from 90's alternative, if you like them check out Blind Melon if you haven't already...

Like most others I just got a list , but these are the things I like best :

Iced Earth

Goose

Pink Floyd

Primal Scream

Rage against the Machine

Iron Maiden

AC/DC

Jimi Hendrix

Lou Reed

The Doors

The Who

Nile

ManoWar

WolfMother

Gorillaz

Hammerfall

Metallica

The Stone Roses

And tons of music from movies ( SW ofcourse , Back To Future , ... etc . )

Oy , that about it or what I could think of :p

Lots of Rock and Roll here on LF , the Guitar is well presented on these boards :lol:

Personally, I don't think there are that many bands that have all good songs, so there aren't that many bands that I really love. Some of my favorite songs are from these -

Linkin Park

Sum 41

Disturbed

System of a Down

Gorillaz

Alien Ant Farm

Weird Al

Creed

Jimmy Eat World

Nope, I don't have a list of about 100 bands... that's pretty much it. :D

In no order:

Foo Fighters, Linkin Park, Bloc Party, Iron Maiden, Metallica, AC/DC, Jet, Nickelback, Cold Chisel, Motorhead, Metallica, Weird Al, Guns N' Roses, Offspring, Ramones, Tenacious D, System Of A Down, Thompson.

There are more but if I listed them all we would be here forever. :p

Taken from last.fm top artists:

Killswitch Engage

Linkin Park

Bruce Springsteen

John Williams

Frank Klepacki

R.E.M.

Trivium

HammerFall

Bad Religion

Disturbed

There are of course many more that I like, but these are my top ten 'most listened to' artists.

Pink Floyd

Tool

The Beatles

Porcupine Tree

Queen

Jethro Tull

King Crimson

Kansas

Simon & Garfunkel

The Doors

The Eagles

Frank Zappa

Let it suffice to say that I have strange taste in music. I'm still really mad because there have been Porcupine Tree and Tool concerts within a few hours of my house, and I haven't been able to get tickets.

blink.gifblink.gifblink.gif

Shooting up, drinking themselves to death, and destroying the set of Headbangers Ball?

Now I didn't hear about that (my bud forgot to mention that). From what I've seen they aim to please and try to have a good time. Plus Slash is a great guitar player.

Also, I'm adding a last minute group. Stevie Ray Vaughan and Double Trouble. By freaking god, he's an amazing guitarist.

Archived