Home

[OT] Happy new year everyone

Jedi.Maverick

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have a happy new year everyone! May it be better then the last one.

and I hope my computer stops hating me this year.(stupid Microsoft windows vista)

Spinkle I hope you can fix your brain. You want mine?? I'll have to dig it out of my closet. I'd better take my lightsabre its dangerous it there. lol!

For your reading enjoyment, Dave Barry's year in review. Some of the highlights of 2007 that he mentions:

• Apple released the iPhone, which, as we understand it, enables users to fly, cure cancer, read minds and travel through time.

• The plucky, lovable New York Yankees once again found a way, against all odds, to bring joy to the literally billions of people who do not root for them.

• Dick Cheney did not shoot anybody, as far as we know.

Thanks for sharing! I think the title is in bad taste, though, seeing as the year 'ended' in the death of Benazir Bhutto.

Barry writes a weekly humor column, although I think he might be semi-retired now. I suspect the article was written before her assassination. I can't imagine that he _wouldn't_ have had something to say about those who think it's acceptable to kill others because of politics.

Archived