Home

[WIP] Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Silveredge9

Republic Shock Troopers vary their armours depending on the requirements for the mission. So they would only wear camo if the mission would require them to fight in forest environments. Which isn't the case when they appear in the mod.

Oh yeah, I can see what you mean. What I meant was doing additional "remixes" of the armour that become available in a similar fashion to the Crusader Robes (right?) in the Tatooine Desert or the custom robes Matilda makes for you on the Orion in the first BoS; essentially the same armour but in a few schemes, like a forest/green camo for kashyyk, desert/sand camo for tatooine, an urban/grey one for city modules etc.

In any case, good luck with the great work!

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh yeah, I can see what you mean. What I meant was doing additional "remixes" of the armour that become available in a similar fashion to the Crusader Robes (right?) in the Tatooine Desert or the custom robes Matilda makes for you on the Orion in the first BoS; essentially the same armour but in a few schemes, like a forest/green camo for kashyyk, desert/sand camo for tatooine, an urban/grey one for city modules etc.

In any case, good luck with the great work!

Interesting idea, but there's not much point really considering the armour isn't a wearable one. And the reason for that is that I'd have to replace an existing player armour model, and I don't plan on replacing anything. :p

There will be many cool and wearable armours in the final mod anyway.

When this mod comes out, do you need both Bos's to play it? or you can use just one or the other as well?

[Q] How do I access the content featured in this mod?

[A] The content added by this mod will be accessible by the player travelling to Korriban after the original Brotherhood of Shadow mod has been fully completed - Including Matilda's dialogue, and the flashbacks associated with it.

Read the first page before asking.

Took a few more screenshots, including another of the "Mysterious Woman" from earlier posts. Her name is Telana, and she is another Echani Jedi who plays a relatively important role in the narrative of the mod.

- "Matilda" captured?

- Telana, the Echani Jedi.

The visions/flashbacks featured in the mod have been considerably fleshed out in comparison with the original BoS. Rather then being only snippets of a larger narrative - Each has it's own distinguishable story arc that contributes something meaningful to the main plot. This is especially true of the later visions - They're pretty long and pretty deep.

Cripes. Matilda's boring. So's bastila. Just wish you could make another choice.

Matilda's character is given more depth and personality as a character during the events that transpire in the duration of the main quest. So don't be so quick to dismiss her. :p

Well, after this mod is finished. One thing that would indeed be very nice is a mod that contains all or most of the custom items from both BoS mods.

But wouldn't the custom items already be released when BoS:SR is released? There would be no use releasing them a second time.

One easy question.

The Solomon's Revenge expansion will ovewrite .dlg and 2d.a files from the original BoS?

What does it matter if it does? And yes, of course it does - Otherwise I wouldn't be able to create any new characters or integrate the new quests into the game.

Could you make a mod so that you can play as the villians and wear their amour/clothing?

Cant say anymore as my mum is next to me...watching...

The question is too vague, care to elaborate?

What does it matter if it does? And yes, of course it does - Otherwise I wouldn't be able to create any new characters or integrate the new quests into the game.

Yeah, I know you have to edit the 2da files.

I´ve done this question because I´ve translated into my language your BoS mod. (for myselft, not distribute it).

I only want to know it. Thanks. And luck, its the best and ambicious kotor mod ever maded.

[Q] How do I access the content featured in this mod?

[A] The content added by this mod will be accessible by the player travelling to Korriban after the original Brotherhood of Shadow mod has been fully completed - Including Matilda's dialogue, and the flashbacks associated with it.

Will you be able to play this mod if you completed Korriban and can't acess the Academy anymore?

Will you be able to play this mod if you completed Korriban and can't acess the Academy anymore?

Yes, all that is required is that you have access to Dreshdae.

What I mean is you could play as Soloman or other villans as your PC in the game, not the BoS:SR mod.

Just use the save editor to change the appearance of your PC when you install the mod.

Pretty much completed the whole "Republic Shock Trooper" getup. It's reminiscent, design-wise of Mandalorian Armour, which was the intention.

REPPIC.jpg

Republic Shock Troopers are a step above from your average Republic Soldier. These balaclava wearing guys are the type who eat nails for breakfast and ask for seconds. :p

Looking awesome Silver!

Archived