Home

[WIP] Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Silveredge9

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This looks great fun. An idea I just thought of too...

Would it be possible to include the Taris Sewer modules as a "Waste Management Facility" on Mandalore's ship? Could provide an interesting means of getting onto a heavily guarded ship.

Just a suggestion as I imagine you've already got it worked out how Revan gets on there in the first place.

This looks great fun. An idea I just thought of too...

Would it be possible to include the Taris Sewer modules as a "Waste Management Facility" on Mandalore's ship? Could provide an interesting means of getting onto a heavily guarded ship.

Just a suggestion as I imagine you've already got it worked out how Revan gets on there in the first place.

An interesting suggestion, but that part of the mod is practically finished - Minus a layer polish and bug fixing.

And the original BoS will have to be installed to play BoS:SR; I figured that was kinda obvious. :p

Also, another screenshot of the Revan/Mandalore confrontation.

swkotor2008-03-1300-26-54-87.jpg

It's been interesting to work on, although it's still a relatively small section of the mod. In total it's 4 modules out of around 20ish (Plus content implemented into existing modules).

One thing I'd like to suggest would be to allow to 'click' through the dialog if possible. At least with the first one, some of the cut-scenes seem to drag on forever because of the repetition of the alien lines and not being able to skip them. Would you be updating the first one in any way (I've noticed some spelling errors and little things here and there), or include both mods in one installer to make it seamless?

Great screens by the way; this looks so far very promising.

One thing I'd like to suggest would be to allow to 'click' through the dialog if possible. At least with the first one, some of the cut-scenes seem to drag on forever because of the repetition of the alien lines and not being able to skip them. Would you be updating the first one in any way (I've noticed some spelling errors and little things here and there), or include both mods in one installer to make it seamless?

Great screens by the way; this looks so far very promising.

I updated the original BoS a long time ago with skippable dialogue. The 1.07 patch.

And for this, quoted all the way from my first post;

[Q] Will dialogue be skippable?

[A] Yes, some sections will be skippable, whilst others that contain movement or actions, will not be skippable. Exactly how it is in the main game itself.

Australian? :p

I'll be just looking for a decent voice actor when the time comes, I'm not particular adamant on getting a New Zealand accent for Mandalore.

Besides, Canderous never had an accent. :p

I'll be just looking for a decent voice actor when the time comes, I'm not particular adamant on getting a New Zealand accent for Mandalore.

Besides, Canderous never had an accent. :p

Heh. True. Just something I was wondering.

Oh, one other thing. I know that the reskin of Mandalore is something you did yourself, not recreating his armor from the movies, but one thing that was so cool about Mandalore was his cape. I suppose it's not possible to make one since there are no robes like TSL in KotOR? Anyway, looks great. Keep it up.

Heh. True. Just something I was wondering.

Oh, one other thing. I know that the reskin of Mandalore is something you did yourself, not recreating his armor from the movies, but one thing that was so cool about Mandalore was his cape. I suppose it's not possible to make one since there are no robes like TSL in KotOR? Anyway, looks great. Keep it up.

Well, Mandalore wasn't in any movies. :p

Anyways, I figured the capes he wore wouldn't do him much good in actual combat - Neither could I recreate them in KOTOR convincingly, so they've gone.

And the armour isn't the same either, but you work with what you've got. It's similar in style at least; I looked at imagary from both the KOTOR and the Tales of the Jedi comics as a referance for the style of the armour whilst I was skinning it.

Overall though, it does the job well. :)

Mandalore-kotor-handbook.jpg

dddd-1.jpg

It took me about an hour to finish the skin for the mask. Quanon had already done a pretty good job with the temp skin, all what was really required was to add the detail.

Still, to make up for it - The armour took me two solid days of photoshop work. :p

Anyways, I took another screenshot of the stuff I've been working on recently...

"Daemon Drexel gets ready to kick some ass!"

swkotor2008-03-2120-05-40-14.jpg

Looks like it's going to be great!

Edit: Wait? will this be available for mac, because i could never get the first one (BOS) to work?

If KOTOR mac continues to freeze when loading custom modules, then no; it won't be available. At a later stage of development I'll work with a mac user to see if I can get it to work, if that's possible at all.

Anyways, another batch of screenshots. I'm having lots of fun working on this section of the mod; lots of interesting characters to write dialogue for. :p

"The Orion's A-Team - Drix Keliwt, Lukeo H'htiba, Mec Han'ic and Walon Vau"

swkotor2008-03-2302-38-35-64.jpg

"Orion, Republic Battle"

swkotor2008-03-2302-45-01-48.jpg

Archived