Home

[WIP] Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Silveredge9

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes but then you miss out on some flashbacks

Yup, since Matilda is a prominent character featured in those flashbacks - It would only make sense to have the flashbacks initiated through Matilda's dialogue.

But Matilda isn't going anywhere, she has an even bigger role in BoS:SR. :)

There hasn't been much progress reported in this thread recently, although that's not to say nothing hasn't been happening with the mod.

I few days ago I mentioned an interesting announcement... And here it is...

Looking back at the positive response the original "Brotherhood of Shadow" mod has received from KOTOR Fans. 10071 downloads at the time of posting and not to mention the countless votes in the Mod of the Year 2007 thing. I'm happy to announce that I'm going to be giving something to the community as a sign of my gratitude (Other then the finished mod itself :p).

A demo of Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge!

This demo will allow you to play through a short gameplay section featured in BoS:SR, the gameplay section in question, is a single module out of a set of 4 that sees you as Revan - Spearhead the final assault to end the Mandalorian Wars as you fight through countless Mandalorians to reach the one Warrior that stands between you and victory, Mandalore the Ultimate.

To help you accomplish this task are two other high ranking Jedi's in your Republic army. Malak and "Matilda".

I've taken a few screenshots showing the demo. A module reskin based on one of the Leviathan modules.

- Screen 1

- Screen 2

- Screen 3

- Screen 4

- Screen 5

- Screen 6

- Screen 7

- Screen 8

- Screen 9

- Screen 10

And also...

- Mandalore the Ultimate

The mask was a combination of both my own work (Texture) and Quanon's uber Moddelling skills (Model). It's the first of many contributions Quanon will be making to this project. And believe me when I say, the best is yet to come. :p

Due to it's nature, the demo won't be connected to the game through normal means, so you'll have to warp into it using the console.

It should be released within the coming weeks, so keep an eye out.

Thats all for now. Comments/Suggestions are welcome.

Screens look awesome! Great news about the demo too :-)

Out of interest SS and anyone else; is there ever an explanation for Malaks Jaw? It has to have happened after the Mandalorian Wars (He doesnt have the metal Jaw in the Vision on Dantooine), and during the Jedi Civil... Perhaps Matilda could explain it?

Cheers for the Below Ztalker :)

I think I remember reading Revan severed his jaw during some hardcore Sith training or something. :p

Not interesting in doing anything with it though. I only use past events such as the Mandalorian stuff if they have any relevance to events in the main plot of the mod.

Anyways, I've been working (tirelessly) on the armour that Mandalore will be wearing during the eventual confrontation with Revan. Looking at some of the images already released of Mandalore (KOTOR comic), I figured instead of trying to do a semi-decent recreation of his armour, I'd create something original, whilst retaining the same sort of visual style.

It's thankfully pretty neat, given the time I've spent on it. :p

Screenshot

Looking good Silver!

This is coming along loads quicker than the first BoS...

You should make a trilogy...

I know you've said this is the last big mod you'll do but you said that about the first one too...

I bet £10 that you do another one. :xp:

It's moving at a faster pace then the original BoS because I know all the things I need to know to keep the project moving at a good pace.

And like I already said, I'm not interested in starting another year-spanning project after I finish work on this. I've got other things I want to do, so expect everything plot/character wise to be concluded in this. :p

• 4 weeks later...
There hasn't been much progress reported in this thread recently, although that's not to say nothing hasn't been happening with the mod.

I few days ago I mentioned an interesting announcement... And here it is...

Looking back at the positive response the original "Brotherhood of Shadow" mod has received from KOTOR Fans. 10071 downloads at the time of posting and not to mention the countless votes in the Mod of the Year 2007 thing. I'm happy to announce that I'm going to be giving something to the community as a sign of my gratitude (Other then the finished mod itself :p).

A demo of Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge!

This demo will allow you to play through a short gameplay section featured in BoS:SR, the gameplay section in question, is a single module out of a set of 4 that sees you as Revan - Spearhead the final assault to end the Mandalorian Wars as you fight through countless Mandalorians to reach the one Warrior that stands between you and victory, Mandalore the Ultimate.

To help you accomplish this task are two other high ranking Jedi's in your Republic army. Malak and "Matilda".

I've taken a few screenshots showing the demo. A module reskin based on one of the Leviathan modules.

- Screen 1

- Screen 2

- Screen 3

- Screen 4

- Screen 5

- Screen 6

- Screen 7

- Screen 8

- Screen 9

- Screen 10

And also...

- Mandalore the Ultimate

The mask was a combination of both my own work (Texture) and Quanon's uber Moddelling skills (Model). It's the first of many contributions Quanon will be making to this project. And believe me when I say, the best is yet to come. :p

Due to it's nature, the demo won't be connected to the game through normal means, so you'll have to warp into it using the console.

It should be released within the coming weeks, so keep an eye out.

Thats all for now. Comments/Suggestions are welcome.

Whoa, This is will be the most famous MOD in the history, maybe a TLS can be do

Archived