Home

[WIP] Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge

Silveredge9

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@ Kay & BoS

I don't think they are compatable. I installed BoS - Kay in that order and the korriban guy for BoS dint show up.

@ Logan's post

Cool site. Should you be posting it here however?

@ Topic & screenies.

This is brilliant. Is there a set date for the "demo" or the actual release yet? No Pressure. HURRY UP AND GET IT DONE. :p jkjk

As someone else said: Is that women Atris? Or also known in BoS as

The One legged wookie :xp:

@ Kay & BoS

I don't think they are compatable. I installed BoS - Kay in that order and the korriban guy for BoS dint show up.

@ Logan's post

Cool site. Should you be posting it here however?

@ Topic & screenies.

This is brilliant. Is there a set date for the "demo" or the actual release yet? No Pressure. HURRY UP AND GET IT DONE. :p jkjk

As someone else said: Is that women Atris? Or also known in BoS as

The One legged wookie :xp:

Looking at the files for Kay, I don't see any reason why the Korriban guy wouldn't show up. It must have been something else that was messing it up.

And it will be released when it's done. But you probably already figured that.

^ You guys could really read the first post.

[Q] How do I access the content featured in this mod?

[A] The content added by this mod will be accessible by the player travelling to Korriban after the original Brotherhood of Shadow mod has been fully completed - Including Matilda's dialogue, and the flashbacks associated with it.

Pretty much completed the whole "Republic Shock Trooper" getup. It's reminiscent, design-wise of Mandalorian Armour, which was the intention.

REPPIC.jpg

Republic Shock Troopers are a step above from your average Republic Soldier. These balaclava wearing guys are the type who eat nails for breakfast and ask for seconds. :p

Pretty much completed the whole "Republic Shock Trooper" getup. It's reminiscent, design-wise of Mandalorian Armour, which was the intention.

REPPIC.jpg

Republic Shock Troopers are a step above from your average Republic Soldier. These balaclava wearing guys are the type who eat nails for breakfast and ask for seconds. :p

Bad Joke: They eat nails for breakfast and they eat them without milk

(100 post)

That's some pretty bad-ass looking armour! The mask really compliments the armour and the combination somewhat reminds me of the mask and outfit Leia wore as a disguised bounty hunter in RoTJ. Might just be me, but "sweet"!

Might I recommend though the addition of camouflage print on the armour? A bit pointless I know, what with the Predator-like cloaking devices and all, but elite military units are known to hold onto older uniform designs and items (like boots, headwear, rank symbols etc), to show how senior they are.

Can't wait for this to be completed though! Really enjoyed the first one and it can only get better!

Wow, awesome.

I´ve a lot of hours translating BoS into my language for me. I´m waiting a lot this new version. I´m a big fan of your work.

From the first version, The parts the parts that I liked more were when you fight against Bastila, the Rakata´s Cave and of course the speech on Dantooine´s academy.

And I like a lot too the character Matilda.

I want to know who the hell is the one-legged wookie xD

The mandalore´s fight on malachor V its a great idea. Sadly he could´nt wear his cape. But anyway. Its amazing. Although the subject of Daemon Drexel, the Orion and those kind of thigs was interesting, but I liked more the flashback scenes.

It would be very funny to see when Revan deceived the Rakatas. xDDD

Might I recommend though the addition of camouflage print on the armour? A bit pointless I know, what with the Predator-like cloaking devices and all, but elite military units are known to hold onto older uniform designs and items (like boots, headwear, rank symbols etc), to show how senior they are.

Republic Shock Troopers vary their armours depending on the requirements for the mission. So they would only wear camo if the mission would require them to fight in forest environments. Which isn't the case when they appear in the mod.

"Mysterious Woman" = "One Legged Wookiee"?

Maybe, maybe not. There is only one way to find out. :p

Archived