Home

So... Wheres My Thread..?

Aash Li

Technically its not my birthday anymore since tis past midnight.

But yeah... wheres my "Happy Birthday" thread? Hmm? I said something about a reminder if I didnt get one last year... though to be honest I cant remember what I said now. lol

Anyway thanks for forgetting about me, makes me feel warm and fuzzy. >.> Like how mold feels warm and fuzzy... :(

Happy b-day Aash. :)

You know mold usually doesn't feel particularly warm except if it is burning in a fire. With your other comment about yourself feeling warm I am somewhat worried for you, it is disturbing to think of someone burning in a fire while they calmly post on lucasforums about their birthdays...

Oh, now I sorta remember.. At the time there was like one birthday thread a day... and I hadnt gotten one once the whole time Ive been here. So I said Id better get one next year or Id make one myself... and then proceeded to say that it wasnt exactly the same thing if I had to make one. Or something like that.

*sigh*

Before I woke I was dreaming something but as soon as I woke up it was gone from my mind. I went to work and heard a news story about amnesia on the radio. Got to the meeting a little late, but my pen was out of ink and I needed to take notes. I finally got another pen and jotted everything down that I could remember, but the PowerPoint presentation was already over. Hoped there wasn't something important that I forgot.

Afterwards, it was lunch time and though I had brought a typical meal to work, it didn't satisfy. Seemed like it was lacking something. I couldn't put my finger on it. I decided I'd go to the store after work. Unfortunately, I left my grocery list at home. At checkout, the cashier asked me if I found everything I was looking for. I said, "Yeah, I think so," but she gave me a look like she didn't believe me.

And now this. :(

"Happy Birthday Aash Li!"

wheres my "Happy Birthday" thread?

If it makes you feel better, you're not the only one without Birthday threads. I've been around these forums for almost three years now and I only got two automated Happy Birthday mails, but I just don't let it bother me that much. After all it's only the internet.

Anyway Happy Birthday, hope you had a lot of fun. :)

Archived