Home

What is your fear/phobia?

Arcesious

Every person in my family is claustrophobic, but i love tight spaces. i think it would be fun to be a tiny little animal runnign around in enclosed spaces.... i dunno why...

I'm not scared of dying. in fact, i look forward to it and i'd love to die. that's how devoted i am to my beleifs... call me suicidal but i look forward to what i believe will bring me to the highest plane of being...

in more detail:

i believe Christianity like a muslim is radical to his beliefs. my choice i guess. why do i want to die so very badly? because i find my mind to be extremely limited. 've reached the point where i am at the very boudnaries of perception and thought of things, and i can't go any further because of my limitedness of being mortal. i believe that when i die i'll pass that boundary in afterlife. crazy, i admit, but it's what i like to believe and know as true in my opinion.

i'm also scared of getting stabbed. shiots don't scare me, but the idea of a knife or sword goignt hough my flesh and out the other side keeps me from learning kendo even though my cousin-in-law (if there is such a family relative denomination) teaches kendo... he lives really far away too.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dont know what its like to get shot, but I sure know what it's like to have a 1 inch deep, 4 inch long slash through my palm when a guy pulled a blade during a ruckus... Not Nice! although the 13 stitches were much, much worse. Yeah, I dont want that to happen again! so i have a fear of being stabbed too.

One of my phobias is caligynephobia. :headbump

Never heard of this term before. I suspect you're not really afraid of beautiful women so much as making an a** of yourself around them. Like mimartin said, don't let them get a whiff of your fear. They're only human too. ;)

Archived