Home

WTF of the week (warning nasty image)

leXX

http://lexx1.users.btopenworld.com/nasty.jpg

This is an actual emergency room photo of a fisherman who lost control of his high-speed bass boat in West Virginia . Warden's believe that he was traveling at a speed of approximately 75 mph at the time of the accident. He was unable to negotiate a curve in the narrow waterway. Unfortunately for him, upon striking the shoreline and being ejected from the boat, he landed back end first on an old fence post.

You can probably picture what happened next, but the attached picture really says it all . The good news is that after about 6 months, this man made a full recovery after suffering a shattered hip, broken leg, several broken ribs, internal injuries and soft tissue damage. Doctors credited his recovery to the fact that the post lodged itself so tightly that there was little or no blood loss.

Now that's got to hurt!!!

Just noticed the poor guy was actually run all the way through. The medical team that cared for him deserve the highest praise.

Same here. The first time I saw it I quickly closed the window. I thought it was only sticking partially into his leg, but when I finished eating and let my food digest I returned and actually examined it, I guess you would say. I was shocked when I saw it coming out the other end.

He's a walking medical miracle.

Whatever the case, a voice in me reminds me of the Goatse guy. Disturbing montages follow.
Like in a before surgery / after surgery combo.

You're a sick man, Sabre. Does the post remind you of "the giver" also?

Archived