Home

The Excuse Game

littleman794

• Replies 973
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't drink (anymore). But I do like to pull a Ric Flair party stunt, buy y'all drinks and watch you all make idiots out of yourselves as I convince you to do progressively dumber or raunchier things.

(Yet you wonder why those pictures of you and the dog wound up on the internet.) :smirk2:

Quit drooling over Jill Valentine you perv. Only zombies may take a bite of her sweet flesh.

• 3 weeks later...

Nah, you're awesome enough as a wisecrackin' redneck mandalore. Any more awesome and you would be either a one man band or a ninja with a guitar in your own guitar slinging ninja clan band... Or a ninja clan band full of self sufficient one man bands also as ninjas w/ guitars.

Go tell the wookiees they are invited to the next drunken space streaker's fest on coruscant.

*downing some nice "Tako" sushi at my favorite Japanese restaurant up in Eureka CA within driving distance of Humboldt* MMM-mph--gwrrr-mmrrmrrr. (GULP!) I'm sorry, what was that? You were saying something about squid? Yeah, pretty good with fresh wasabi and soy with low salt.

Go roll up a flare and smoke that biach like no tomorrow.

Archived