Home

Hello Kitty Online

Aash Li

Sad isnt it? Games like Wow and EQ2 out their with all that killing and the questing... and then along comes HKO and were all secretly giggling and wanting to play the game. xD
We all have a little femeninity in us, and here is where we let it out, it's not a bad thing...

..Did I just sound a little like Oprah or something?

I dont see the big deal... There's a market for it, so it exists.

I love how one group of geeks think they are cooler than another set of geeks just because their chosen universe has lasers and robes as opposed to cuteness and little overalls :D

Looks like this was written just for y'all

If it offends people that much, just dont play it. :violin:

mtfbwya

Where can I find lists for ultimate build of my class, skilltree.

EDIT: Hello Kitty is made of win :carms:

I want to get to lvl 60 in just three weeks then sell my character for a whopping load of cash , yaaarrgghhh :lol:

On serious side, at least its something differant then yet again a fantasy world where you have to grind and pillage wolfs, bear, ponys, fancy beasts that seem to have loot stuck in their **s.

Whats a bear supposed to do with 4 gold coins I wonder ???

Ack, I'm downloading this, who's in my clan, "I wanna pwn some other suckrs asap when I'm on pwng, yeargh!"

:lol:

Four words that would go down in MMO history... Care Bears The MMO

Nuff said... :carms:

LOL I can just see all the pvptards mocking RPers and telling them to go play that. xD

Astrotoy, can I interest you in Sense of Humour Backup service? Never loose it again, just go download it whenever needed! hehe

This thread gets a -10% for wierdness, and a +110% for lulz. :lol:

But in seriousness, at least it's not another stupid Mafia MMO. Mafia MMOs seem to be popping up everywhere lately... Hopefully this doesn't trun into 'Mafia Kitty Online'... :xp:

Archived