Home

Have you seen this stolen car?

RpTheHotrod

Good news:

Car has been found. The ignition system is gone, so I have to start the car with a screwdriver...and also the radio is gone...but other than that... it is all in one piece. Whoever stole it didn't realize I hardly had any gas in it. They ran out of gas and dumped it.

I cannot afford to replace the ignition, so I'm thinking about getting a screwdriver attached to my keyring. A friend of mine suggested buying a removable steering wheel.

Glad you got your car back Rp.

I had my very first car stolen. A Ford Fiesta. Being my first, I drove the hell out of it like a mad woman. I completely wore down the break pads to the point it was grinding metal, and it was sitting outside for a couple weeks until I could afford to get new ones when it was stolen. I bet the poor bastard got a shock when he realized he couldn't stop. We found it the same night a couple of roads away, we knew he wouldn't get far lol.

Good news:

Car has been found. The ignition system is gone, so I have to start the car with a screwdriver...and also the radio is gone...but other than that... it is all in one piece. Whoever stole it didn't realize I hardly had any gas in it. They ran out of gas and dumped it.

I cannot afford to replace the ignition, so I'm thinking about getting a screwdriver attached to my keyring. A friend of mine suggested buying a removable steering wheel.

You're lucky you found it at all.

_EW_

Archived