Home

Which KOTOR I and II character are you?

Burnseyy

Well, what anoyed me was that R7 didn't get disciple. Seriously Bee, Arc and Sam is, but not our resident "dream kid"(from a parent's perspective)? This test smells selkat food...:D

that said, I didn't mind avoiding becomming Kreia

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Well' date=' what anoyed me was that R7 [b']didn't[/b] get disciple. Seriously Bee, Arc and Sam is, but not our resident "dream kid"(from a parent's perspective)? This test smells selkat food...:D

that said, I didn't mind avoiding becomming Kreia

clearly his life has a seedy underbelly full of rape, murder, and meth addiction

1135842600_handmaiden.JPG

Brianna/Handmaiden--Once mocked and thought lowly of, you now have a chance to prove yourself. You are very innocent & hard working & strong. You are also curious about many things. All in all, I'm scared for the ones that originally thought you weren't capable because you are going to prove them wrong! =D

:cool: Male version of Brianna

Weird... Brianna was a top K2 character for me actually, and the description actually fits.

Brianna/Handmaiden--Once mocked and thought lowly of, you now have a chance to prove yourself. You are very innocent & hard working & strong. You are also curious about many things. All in all, I'm scared for the ones that originally thought you weren't capable because you are going to prove them wrong! =D

:cool: Male version of Brianna

+1

Given that she had a pretty extensive backstory for a non-party NPC, they could/should have included Yuthura as well. She was a great character...

...with an extremely sexeh voice. :drool1:

Kreia: Wise and watchful, you have been betrayed by others and have done your hand in deceit as well. Be sure to let your advice be heard. You are very sure about what you want to do. Just don't interfere so much with what others think, people are entitled to their own opinions. (Even if they ARE stupid ones. jk) Anyway, your destiny will help many others along their own path.

... And I am your local hood salesman...

1135832471_Kotorjolee.JPG

You are Jolee Bindo! You've been through a lot & so much more. Now it's time to share your knowledge and experience with someone you know. You have suffered a betrayal in the past, and sometimes dwell within your own thoughts to mantain yourself. You are very idealistic and are stubborn about changing your mind. But I sense a change in the wind...are you up for another adventure?[/Quote]

Hmm. I didnt understand it first, but I think it fits pretty well.

You are Carth Onasi! --Determined, honorable, and trustworthy, you know that you want to go and save the galaxy. But a tragedy in your past might start to make you forget what you intended to do in the first place. Maybe it's time to trust someone again.

Haha, I'm Carth. =P

(I like Atton better, but I guess I *am* more like Carth... *shrugs*)

My top KOTOR 2 character was Visas. *shrugs again*

Archived