Home

The Force Unleashed 2? Possible Spoliers

Nedak

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Who else is there to turn to?

*Sigh* Well thats true... all the characters in TFU, besides Maris, you can't really use as a leading character in the secound game. But I bet LucasArts can come up with a complete new character thats more interesting than Maris.

Let's have Bail Organa as the hero then! Or Drunk Kota!:xp:

PS - I accept no responibility if LA actually does this...

Still think Maris is the obvious choice - I don't see how they could justify more Jedi Padawans. It's supposed to be near the time when Luke is last of the Jedi, but now we have Kota and Maris running around...

C'MON! Does TFU2 HAVE to be in between Episode 3-4??? I'd love to see a TFU game with the main character being Luke or somebody in the times after the Battle of Endor. Maybe even Kyle Katarn, being the star of not only the Jedi Knight series, but now in an entry in the TFU series. How does that sound?

If they were to use another time period, hypothetically, I think old-Old Republic would work well - seeing we are repeatedly told in the likes of TSL that ancient Jedi and Sith were insanely powerful compared to those from the KotOR era forward.

Something like the apprentice of Marka Ragnos or Naga Sadow, or one of the Jedi - might even be a good game!

But, I'd rather have the thing within the next decade, so I'll settle for Maris Brood! :D

If they were to use another time period, hypothetically, I think old-Old Republic would work well - seeing we are repeatedly told in the likes of TSL that ancient Jedi and Sith were insanely powerful compared to those from the KotOR era forward.

A game about Celeste, from Vector? :xp:

Nah, I'm really against a game about most established characters from the saga, mostly because they already have a good portion of their stories told.

Nah, I'm really against a game about most established characters from the sage, mostly because they already have a good portion of their stories told.

I certainly agree with you on that point. That's one of the reasons I think Maris Brood would work well, the character isn't overly developed.

C'MON! Does TFU2 HAVE to be in between Episode 3-4??? I'd love to see a TFU game with the main character being Luke or somebody in the times after the Battle of Endor. Maybe even Kyle Katarn, being the star of not only the Jedi Knight series, but now in an entry in the TFU series. How does that sound?

Well they could do Luke... maybe. They could show how he becomes the most powerful Jedi ever after Episode 6. Kyle Katarn though wouldn't work at all I would think. Because well Kyle Katarn didn't have these crazy force powers... unless... some how he gets them from the power of the Valley of the Jedi...

Please! Not Luke! I hate Luke!

Besides that, I can't really imagine him with unleashed Force Powers. He always seemed a little wussy to me, I don't know why.

Yeah I kind of have to agree with you. Luke is no where near my favorite jedi... But I just had to throw that idea out there.

I know what I'm hoping for is a long shot off, but here goes. :D

I would honestly like to see Darth Bane as the main player character, he is very strong in the force (and in real muscle). Plus, the books told a very interesting storyline for him, but since Drew just announced the 3rd book there isn't much chance of them adding anything plot-wise. :p

I'd just like to see a Force Unleashed game that took place before/after the Rise of the Empire/Clone Wars. They've milked it to freaking death. :(

Archived