Home

Quanons Crazy Projects!

Quanon

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL LOL and again LOL!

Q that looks nothing like the temple on the Rakatan planet.

LucasArts and George Lucas should have had as an employee when they made the game.You would TOTALLY BLOW THEM OF!I'm sure if a LucasArts employee is looking at this right now he'll start druwling and wondering why didn't they employ when they had the chance.

LOL LOL and again LOL!

Q that looks nothing like the temple on the Rakatan planet.

Nope, this a temple the Sith designed, no alien influences! :p

I don't think the Sith liked the occupation of the Rakatan much; so I don't think they kept what the Rakatan build. Rather the opposite, destroy anything that would remind them of the Rakatan, perhaps besides a few things that helped them out to conquer the galaxy. :)

You know since I talked about adding art depicting great moments in Sith history I think I might add a wall painting where they are butchering Rakatans :lol:

LucasArts and George Lucas should have had as an employee when they made the game.You would TOTALLY BLOW THEM OF!I'm sure if a LucasArts employee is looking at this right now he'll start druwling and wondering why didn't they employ when they had the chance.

Wow, hahaha, thank you. ^_^

Mines of Moria anybody?

I hope you don't have a Balrug made for this Q! :xp:

Anyway, very nice looking.

Now that would be insane, wouldn't it :lol:

I've never done a creature model before, so I don't think it would look that amazing if I tried.

Quanon you never cease to amaze me, I love this area it looks epic ;) .

I'm curious, will this require you reuse kotor's default module map layouts?

Nope, nothing gets re-used, all the layouts will be new.

I did re-use those statues, just to tie in my models better with what Bioware made.

I really like that first picture, that cathedral feeling is captured.

I agree with Demongo; you have some variety in your modules, some unique ideas. Of course, there are some cool areas in the game but not many. Anyway, well done!

Thanks! Expect a newer update within a few days.

You mean like Revan's vision of Akirakon Sin's betrayal on the temple's exterior if you have played BOSSR.

Man didn't expect to see butchered bodies of the Rakata on the exterior side of the temple.And boy where they many.

Yes, I think it could be a nice "wink" to BoS: SR. :p

Plus I actually made that temple exteriour in the cave, with the statue of Akirakon putting a sword into a Rakatan. :D

How did you do that?

How can you do that?

The only way I can think to do that without kotor tools is by frozing them in carbonyte both.

This gave me an idea.Will you make a another quest in the temple to recover Akirakon Sin's sword.

I want this mainly cause it's so powerfull and looks so well done in game.

How did you do that?

How can you do that?

By importing the models into 3Ds Max, play around with the skeleton/bones these models have. Each model has a "skeleton' within it so it can be animated.

All I did in Max was play around with untill I got a nice position. Then I got rid of the skeleton, making the models "frozen".

Not to hard to do though, but its rather poly heavy. I did those as Silver wanted something like that to decorate the area.

This gave me an idea.Will you make a another quest in the temple to recover Akirakon Sin's sword.

I want this mainly cause it's so powerfull and looks so well done in game.

Héh, that sword is in the game as an item, so you can get it by playing out BoS: SR and all of its fun easter-egg secretes. Or just use KSE or the cheats :p

Besides this temple of mine has nothing to do with the Brotherhood of Shadow. No siry!

So that rules out any connection between, BoS: SR and my mod. They're seperate and they'll stay that way.

Besides, the sword is Silvers property, I did make the model though, but it wouldn't be very respectfull. To surf on Silvers popular mod.

Now I don't have new renders, yet, but here's a look on how I think up all this 3D stuff. It always starts with some small sketches.

I do that because startingg out of the blue in 3D... that's not a very good idea. I don't follow my little drawings for a 100%, but they do give me an insight of how to do it in 3D and, well, they're just a guide.

First sketch is an idea for the entrance that'll lead to the bridge across the abyss:

Sketch01.jpg

This second sketch is for a guardian stutue, that 'll be near the bridge.

Sketch02.jpg

Once I start modelling I get new ideas and change the look of things on the go. Or I redo some sketches, it depends on the situation. The "church" thing changed more whilst modelling. A bit by mistake really, but it did came out OK. :lol:

Anyway, just trying to show a bit more insight on how I do things.

/drools

Now that would be insane, wouldn't it

I've never done a creature model before, so I don't think it would look that amazing if I tried.

Isn't it you and J7 that have the project with Alien going on? So, I guess you would be the one for creature models right now. :xp:

Anyway, it would be hard to model out a Balrog, the who God of Fire and Shadow bit makes it a bit difficult.

Isn't it you and J7 that have the project with Alien going on? So, I guess you would be the one for creature models right now. :xp:

Yes, but I'm in doubts if I'll be able to deliver what J7 really wants to have.

So far I made, well, a long while ago, made an Alien mask, the mask looks cool but it isn't really scary :lol:

The best bit would be for a full new creature model; SithSpecters experiment with Revans cape did give me some hope that new creature models might be possible.

Anyway, not really worked at that, got 2 planets to watch over ;)

Anyway, it would be hard to model out a Balrog, the who God of Fire and Shadow bit makes it a bit difficult.

Yeah, the whole big wings o_O

And then a some emitters for the spark/brimstone and smoke.

It would be quiet the task to make the beast.

If Korriban is made from scratch, it will be able to go in TSL.

JuniorModder

True, but I'll need to think of a differant quest setup, well adjust it a bit.

The story I've got now expects the Sith to be present on Korriban, which isn't the case. Talking about Malaks Sith, not Sions ;)

Never even thought of the wings.... /shudder

2 Planets? I can only think of Sleyheron....... wait, wasn't there something mentioned at the beginning of this thread about a planet for TSL?

Yes indeed, Sleheyron, Disbeliever did the most work so far on that though.

I'm also hoping for Aquilaris, but I'm not sure if Quanon is willing to do that at this point. ;).

I better reinstall KOTOR and TSL soon, just to play this awesome mod. :)

Aquilaris is on a hold, first I want Korriban out, then I might get back to that.

But Sleheyron will suck up time no doubt, plus I got some other little thingies to do here and there.

Let's let Q do one thing at a time, shall we?

I was replying to this dude:

2 Planets? I can only think of Sleyheron....... wait, wasn't there something mentioned at the beginning of this thread about a planet for TSL?

I was suggesting that maybe he was thinking of Korriban itself.

JuniorModder

Allright, some new bits to show. About time I got something new done.

This time its mainly the hallway that leads down to the bridge.

Then the bridge of course :p

The cave still needs to be done, but this area is getting close to be done modelling wise. Then its the start of the texture job xD

Boy, oh boy!

Pictures, some quick renders only. I'll do some better setups once I did the texture job :)

Picture time:

picture.php?albumid=499&pictureid=5025

picture.php?albumid=499&pictureid=5026

picture.php?albumid=499&pictureid=5027

picture.php?albumid=499&pictureid=5029

picture.php?albumid=499&pictureid=5030

Dang man you are going to kill, make somebody fade, make them go in a koma or knock them out cold with these pictures.

This is nothing I've never seen before.I don't know if which are better TFU areas or these but I'm BETTING that these are BETTER!!!

:thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::thmbup1::):):):tng1::bow::bow::bow::eyepop:eyepop:worship::worship::drop2::drop2:

Archived