Home

Quanons Crazy Projects!

Quanon

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really great Quanon, the only thing is that the road don't really fits to the rest, maybe you should made it a little more red.

Overlay some sand textures?

Hmmm, perhaps it does need some sort of dust layer. Its a bit odd looking now is it, like its been vacuumcleaned :lol:

Well, I worked on it some today, altered my tile floor textured to be covered in some sand.

Though I still need to fix one bit of walkmesh, at a certain part you're like a feet above the actuall road :lol:

I'll add a few new screenshots later on ;)

Well, after sending out some PM's to a select few people to test my new area and getting positive results back I got back to do a little more work.

Not much has changed, mind you, just a little extra rubble here and there.

Some new walls deeper and further away, just to get a little more depth.

And tweaking the walkmesh a bit more.

So that leaves me to show some more new screenies!

CityKorIngameA02.jpg

CityKorIngameA04.jpg

CityKorIngameA05.jpg

CityKorIngameA01.jpg

I'm quiet pleased with now, so I can move forward to my temple.

Awesome Quanon! I consider the biggest weakness of Korriban in both games to be its small size. You should be able to explore it in more detail. That's part of the reason why I liked your work in Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge along with Silver's reskinned modules: you guys made Korriban so much bigger.

I can't wait to play these new areas on my computer. 10/10 so far. ;) Keep the epicness coming!

Yup, I agree with LoH, Korriban is getting much improved thanks to you. I think now it looks perfect, the detail of the sand in the road made it!

About the sand that

But I still think the sand needs to have more of a red tone. It doesn't feel like Korriban with the current one.

It seems to me that there is one side more orange than the other, isn't it? I don't mind toom much, it looks good for me.

That's part of the reason why I liked your work in Brotherhood of Shadow: Solomon's Revenge along with Silver's reskinned modules: you guys made Korriban so much bigger.

That makes me wonder.... Will this be compatible with BoS:SR? Best Korriban ever!

Very nice! But I still think the sand needs to have more of a red tone. It doesn't feel like Korriban with the current one. :whacked:

Yeah, I haven't tweaked the sand yet. I first wanted the model to work a OK in the game.

I still got minor other texture job, for my waterfall in the canyon.

It seems to me that there is one side more orange than the other, isn't it? I don't mind toom much, it looks good for me.

Héh, that's because I got three big AuroraLights in there: a light orange, a light yellow and a light purple one.

Depending on where your character is standing one of the lights will go on/off, so you get a more orangy feel or more purple touch depending where you stand in the area. I might have to enlarge the area the light gets cast. It is the same setup as in my canyon, so both should feel the same.

That makes me wonder.... Will this be compatible with BoS:SR? Best Korriban ever!

Hard to tell at this point, though I don't think it'll be a big clash.

My mod has far more smaller scope, so less gets altered.

Though 2DA editing and other files will happen. Of course I'm planning on using the TSLpatcher. So that should help out with the compatible madness.

@ForeverNight: No pain no game! :lol:

I'm no droodleling mini-maps for the temple bit.

So far I've decided to cut it in two areas.

A semi outdoor one and an actuall interiour.

For the interiour I decided to add a sort of church like bit. Remember the hall from Malachor, something along those lines, though with my own spin on it.

Also a sort of archives, "library" part would find its way in.

Something that certainly need to make a return is my bridge :p

Anyway I still need to do some thinking on how it should all look and how to build it in 3D. Making plans before actually starting is a good thing to do.

Actually it appears that you went through and ninja-deleted the pics off of photobucket.

You wouldn't happen to know about that, would you? o_Q

Well, I did a cleaning sweep a long while ago on my photobucket account.

So that's why the links are broken.

Besides its old stuff, that thread is full of idiotic things.

God, I was such a noob in this :lol:

Then again, it shows that everybody starts from 0 knowledge.

So NOOBZ, it is possible to learn, though it does take time! :lol: ( not directed to anybody in particular.)

Archived