Home

Quanons Crazy Projects!

Quanon

Can't say a word, now, eh? :xp: You really are amazing, I love the area!! :D

I have to say that you also have splendid skills in lightning areas, as the warm yellow color thing worked out perfect...as for the dark one, I'm sure a re-make of the lightning will solve it!! ;)

Anyway, can't wait for more!! :D

• Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Use of the Sith Sarcophagus door bit on the first Pic.... I think thats what it is any way :p

Quanon After looking at these pics i will never look at Kotor Modules the same again.

You Put Obsidian to shame with that Awesomeness!!!!!

EDIT: Played around with glowy materials again, wasn't working out as I imagined it. But's kinda cool :p

Tex_HallGlow02.jpg

The roof... the roof... the roof is on fire! :xp:

seriously though... those stained glass panels give it even more of a Jedi/Sith crusades feel than the already fantstic stone castle does on it's own.

The roof... the roof... the roof is on fire! :xp:

:lol:

It does look that way, the effect had to be this strong or barely noticeable :indif:

Got a lot to learn to tweak materials, to get nice effects in my renders.

Mind that'll never be like this in the game. I will try to get at least the glass to be bright, hopefully with a faint glow effect.

Well, i'm not gonna lie to to Q. As you would say; this looks 'drooltastic'. :p

Héhéhé, thanks for all the nice comments, all of you folks!

Ya know, for some reason i think the words 'Dark Templar' when i see those screenies.

Well, Redrob mentioned crusades and you're mentioning Templar, well you aren't to far off, to what I wanted this temple to be about.

It's not about great Sith Lord aka Dark Jedi being tombed at this place, but an order of Sith Warriors, which has history going back before the Dark Jedi even arrived on Korriban. Ofcourse everything changed cause of the influence of these "alien" visitors. Perhaps my temple thing is more like a cloister of some whack order of warriors.

Not that I'm going to write a ton of lore, it's more to make it clear this ain't tomb, well not on this level ;)

Expect to find some need helmets and armour to wear. Few swords to swing about, good stuff ^_^

Archived