Home

XWA one year thread V: A Slightly Better, but Used Hope

what's killians? i havent had tequila in a while...my friend showed me the liquor store near his place and they got everything and it's not really that expensive either. had some grape flavored vodka on thursday before we went to the bars. it was pretty good!

thursdays are my going out night now, since there's no cover charge and drinks are $1. and i have every thursday off!

home today, so I'm going to beat Mass Effect and maybe pick up the sequel on thursday.

im still kinda chatting with that girl that's in spain. i'm starting to believe her story about her mom, but am refusing to help, as it's not really my problem...i feel like an ass for not helping but i haven't met her so i don't feel that guilty.

just beat mass effect. renegade for the mother ****in win!!!

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
what's killians?

It's an irish beer

anyway

I preordered Star Trek (let the rage against me begin)

and to be a jerk, I got the limited time offer of a lifetime subscription

at least now I have to play it for at least two years before I can laugh at anyone for how much money I'm going to be saving :p

Curled a crappy game of curling today. Made up for it by drinking about 6oz of Maker's Mark Whiskey afterwards. Quite lit up now.

I bought a webcam for my laptop, got it installed tho I wonder what i should do with it now. Except make some videos of my cat being what it normally is

just got back from the gym. killed over 800 calories. went treadmill for 25 minutes then did about 50 minutes on the bike. i feel alright. going at a 6.5 mph pace on treadmill is getting easier. hopefully when i go on the track i'll be able to keep that pace as well as sprint and get a really good time on the pt test. i'm wanting to end up doing a 7.5 mph pace on treadmill for a good 30 minutes. guess i'll keep it at 6.5 until i can do that for a whole hour. :) I'm wondering how fast i can lose the weight i want to lose, if i keep burning around 800 calories a day and only consume about 1500-1800 calories a day. i've been getting better at looking at labels when i go for lunch.

its not just the calories, but the type of calories, some foods just want to be stored as fat, whereas others just like to get burned as calories.

cookie: i figured you preordered it, as I noticed you in the beta this weekend while I was playing BFBC2

Oh... my vacation is OVER!

Bitch-slapped by reality today:

Giant painfully loud hardcore metal band... followed by an even more ginormous (and almost equally loud) 90's pop-soul band.

None of the paperwork I had was even close to what actually happened. Longest day I've had in many a year.

I need a vacation. :dozey:

tried to go to bed early last night.....toook like 3 hours longer to fall asleep thanks to my dad being off the same day as me and just being ignorant to the fact i like waking up at 5-6 so he just left the tv on really loud and the light on so i ended up half-asleep shouting obscenities at them. -_- think i'm going to end up disabling a few light bulbs one of these days. wish i had that device that sam fisher has where i can shut the lights off remotely. XD

woke up with a sore throat! yay...

going to the gym, it's probably going to be crammed when i get there cause i'll be there when most of the ****ing bitches are there. :(

i'm training myself to eat only until i'm full and then stop eating. threw out like 1/2 my meal yesterday, skipped the 'dessert' portion of it. another thing that helped that though was gross-looking coworkers. i was like 'hah im not looking like that ever' picked up my plate and tossed it in the trash. :)

made it to the gym and did my routine...upped the bike course to advanced. burnt 395 cals on the treadmill then 550ish on the bike. i think that's about all of the calories i consumed yesterday lol. im probably going to die if i keep this up.

Archived