Home

Oh my... Wander.. err.. Wonder Woman

ChAiNz.2da

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
An original idea? unheard of! I think they've all been done anyway...I don't know if they could come up with new superheroes even if they tried.

You're probably right. You know the idea box has been thoroughly explored when even mainstream comic publishers like DC have published characters like the Defenestrator (A large man who carries a window around to throw evildoers through), or Dogwelder (who, well... just look at the picture)

Dogwelder%201.jpg

Their teammates have the diverse powers of:

-Grotesque drunkenness and beating villains with broken-off liquor bottles.

-Defeating evil with the power of perversion.

-Shooting powerful energy blasts that can only hit allies.

-Frenchness.

-Expelling large volumes of phlegm, which can blind, suffocate, or simply disgust evildoers.

-Disconcerting evildoers with stuttering and some sort of shaking palsy.

You're probably right. You know the idea box has been thoroughly explored when even mainstream comic publishers like DC have published characters like the Defenestrator (A large man who carries a window around to throw evildoers through), or Dogwelder (who, well... just look at the picture)
Jesus.

No they didn't!? Get out of here.

PS: I lawld.

That suit looks awfully uncomfortable. Especially the sorta muffin-top boob effect. I'm no professional bra fitter (I applied to a few stores for summer work back in HS, but the managers kept on trying to tell me it 'wasn't a real job'), but it seems to me that would indicate her top has too small a cup size.

I still plan on not watching it (right now, it sounds less 'so bad it's good', and more 'so bad it's terrible'), but I suppose I should thank the producers or whatever for giving me a flimsy excuse to educate people on the topic of Dogwelder and the rest of Section 8. For some things should be shared, no matter how dubiously OT they are.

Archived