Home

Will LucasArts announce a new game before the end of the year?

swphreak

Will LucasArts announce a new game before the end of the year?  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Will LucasArts announce a new game before the end of the year?

• Yes
    • No

If anything is going to be announced, it's going to be in 2012, after TOR is well under way. From a purely marketing perspective, they're not going to do anything that takes attention away from its flagship game.

Hmm, this is true. If they announced Lego Star Wars: The Clone Wars II, it'd steal all the spotlight from TOR... :xp:

i am eagerly awaiting Spikes video Game Awards. That was the first time they announced TFU2, although the game was a disappointment, that is beside the point. The best place to announce a new game is something high profile like that, and it would not surprise me if they decided that the Spike venue was the perfect place for a teaser, if not a full blown trailer for a new game. Cough cought REPUBLIC COMMANDO 2 cough. . .

X-Wing vs TIE Fighter remake/sequel or I'm never buying another LA game :carms:

i like it, an ace combat style air-to-air would be fun. i wonder if they could make a Kinect game like that. like it or not, full body controlling is coming, it would be really cool to be able to control your fighter with your body . . .

But the real question we should be asking is, would we want them to?

The way I feel about this is let them release a new game, then we can judge if it's purchase worthy or not. I don't really think constantly releasing mediocre games is really hurting LA, it's just bringing them more income. Fans of Star Wars tend to be so die-hard they will play just about anything and like it.

Archived