Home

Technical Difficulties

ChrisC3po

As I was adding and removing mods from this forum I accidenitly deleted the community section here. We do have a back up from this morning, so only a handful of messages have been lost. The community forum section should be back by this evening. I'm quite sorry about this. Remove forum and remove mod really shouldn't be right next to each other....

Sorry guys, I'll try to get the backup running as soon as possible.

Originally posted by ChrisC3po

. Remove forum and remove mod really shouldn't be right next to each other....

i've had similar problems in my first Mysteries of the Sith multiplayer level, Arena 33421. I was on a roll making the level, and then i went to save it clicked 'REVERT TO SAVED' which set it back to the beginning! I couldn't do anything about it either, it was right under the 'save as' button. :( had to start all over again. Look on the bright side, you have a backup. :D

Good luck on getting it all back together.

*gags delphi*

Now you calm down. will ya??:mad: first you make a big scene over at GB and now you asault him to??? come on man... do you want to get banned again... now hush... ok??? it will all be ok man.

geez...

*gives delphi a drink and sits with him by the bar*

now... calm down and tell me about your weekend :D :D

Let me explain to you, Delphi.

Chris is a high-ranking admin, he's right up there with aristotle, and helps PAY for YOU to post. Show some respect or he might consider accidentally removing your name from lucasforums.

And if you'd look under members and look up Luka_YJK, you'll notice he's a Supermod (i think he is). He's like Ike, he can go and moderate any forum of his choice. So he didn't actually 'remove' his mod status, go look at the feedback forum and announcement forum, he moderates them.

Something seemed a bit "off" when I logged on this morning and was looking through my subscribed forums. I couldn't place it until I read this thread...

"Oh yeah,.. the Pilot's Lounge is missing. Hmmm..."

We all make boo-boos Chris. Some of them are just a bit more public than others. ;)

Originally posted by Delphi's Clone

chris how could you killed the pilots lounge sniff sniff wehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

and why'd you kill a mod this is our forum leave our mods alone :mad:

YOUR FORUM!!!??!? OUR MODS?!?!?!?!?!??? you have problems.:tsk: besides you live at the GB forum, go away. Oh and I am really sick or your obvios lies, ok?:eyeraise: *so lets see...will it edit this...hmmmmn SCR&W YOU!!!! there. Now I feel much better:p:D :swear::eyeraise:

Originally posted by TK-421

YOUR FORUM!!!??!? OUR MODS?!?!?!?!?!??? you have problems.:tsk: besides you live at the GB forum, go away. Oh and I am really sick or your obvios lies, ok?:eyeraise: *so lets see...will it edit this...hmmmmn SCR&W YOU!!!! there. Now I feel much better:p:D :swear::eyeraise:

euh..... i think this goes against something that a lot of people posted in my thread when i got yelled at on the sam and max forum.... if you would like to read that go here but you cant talk about it anymore or react to it. we all had out talks and it is alright. but i think your reaction to Delphi... will ... well.... make some problems.. we all said it to Delphi... so please dont start a war between boards will ya :)...... so it is alright to say something... but try to be discreet with WHAT you say... No offend to you at all :D but you know that :D.

But that is what i think!

I HAVE SPOKEN

Archived