Home

The Matrix

leXX

• Replies 626
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not bad now, but by this time tomorrow when i hold the tickets in my hand,I'll be bouncing off the walls. I can hardly wait. I imagine ill be hyper all through school tomorrow until my mom pics me up at 1:00. I am just happy to know I'll be one of the first people to see it. Theater is doing a special screening of it.

*Starts bouncing around and shaking spasticly

Originally posted by Sivy B

we'll flood your pm box with spoilers :D

*Sniffle* You'd do that...for me?:)

*hugs leXX* It's too long I tell you...too long!:(

Worst thing is, everyone's gonna be on here in a few days raving about how amazing the film was, and us poor English folk will have to sit and watch...tis not the least bit fair...

:(

EDIT - actually I won't be able to see it til the Saturday after, since I'm budy Friday night. I'll just stay here wiv you poor guys...

*rocks back and forth with Sivy and leXX*

Originally posted by Darklighter

Worst thing is, everyone's gonna be on here in a few days raving about how amazing the film was, and us poor English folk will have to sit and watch...tis not the least bit fair...

Darn... how'd you know I was going to do that? ;):D

Anyway, I won't see it until Friday. I have these things they call "school" and "Homework" and "Projects" and "Tests" that I get on weekdays. :rolleyes:

:D

when i was watching tv today i saw a making of on the matrix game.

its gonne be the best fightin game ever

at least, thats what the makers told me.

the filmed for about 6months on the movements. every movement was created usin motion captering. thats what they also used for the short movies between missions. you could see both characters in a tight fully padded camera outfit and doin all sequences when there actually was nothing besides an empty room.

the most amazing i believe about the whole thing is that its also made by the wachowski brothers. just like the movies, they had the whole plan in their head.

* hughs both wachowski brothers *

Originally posted by Azrael

Riddle me this:

In Matrix Reloaded, they're looking for someone called "the Keymaker," who can open any door in the matrix. Why would they need him, if Neo can control everything about the matrix?

because he cant....

LeXX, the link for the matrix online didnt work. it loads, but the page is just black and blank. oh well, just to know there will be one is cool enough..

@ Azrael

Maybe the Keymaker will be the one to help Neo discover how to control all aspects of the Matrix. Keep in mind, he is new to it, just a begginer basically.

I need some serious spiritual matrix astrologers out there to assist me. I have created a Matrix Zodiac for horoscopes, I am having trouble with two characters Doser and Apoc,

what I need is this PM me or post here

a discriptive blur about character

then their positive attributes

then there negative attributes.

as an example I will show you Aries

or in Matrix Horoscopes Agent Smith:

(Aries) Agent Smith Mar 20 - Apr 18

Virtually everywhere you go,

there you'll find an Agent Smith.

Calm, Cool, Collected,

holding all the cards, guarding every door,

one finger in every pie, the other on the trigger.

positive attributes:

you get lots of close up shots,

you have more lines than the other agents do,

and you get more screen time with Morpheus and Neo.

You also get a major part in the Matrix Reloaded,

as well as I suspect in Matrix Revolutions

when it comes out.

and you also look good in sunglasses,

as well as fantasy apparel

and you seem to know all the primo

real estate locations in New Zealand.

negative attributes:

you are extremely guilty of assault on a battery,

because when you are being shot,

or shoved in front of a subway train,

you immediately "Book"

and switch places,

and let some other poor soul

take the dive for you.

if you can come up with or help me with Doser and Apoc

Just saw the Matrix Reloaded and I thought it was equivalent to the first for movie superiority in its own computer way. However, I felt some parts also slowed the film like

The Zion celebration in which Trinity and Neo become closer together

I mean there are little minor things here and there. but they definitely beefed this one up many times more than the first. The first laid the work, this movie walked right on it. There was so much @$$-kicking in it and people getting their @$$ kicked, that the movie just plain kicked @$$, and even Roger Ebert agrees with me on this one:)

Might I also add that I have a ticket for my girlfriend and myself to see the movie this friday as well:)

Originally posted by -=Chi3f=-

All you need to know is this...

Drink more Poweraide! Muwa ha ha ha ha!

:cool:

Lol, those commerials are so strange, there good :)

First look at The Matrix Online, the MMORG set for release in 2004. Official site now up!

wOOt! I too, will know Kungfu! :)

Archived