Home

The Most Annoying Website on the Web!

leXX

Haha. That site's been thrown at me quite a few times, I've learned that the enter key is my best friend. I was gone from that thing in like 5 seconds.

At another of my forums some guy posted a link to that place and this other kid went and embedded in his sig this code to make the place popup suddenly every time you opened a thread he'd posted in. Everyone spent about 2 days wondering what the hell was going on until someone finally figured out that it was only popping up at places this kid posted at. One of the admins had to go in and delete it from his sig lol.

The Most Annoying Website on the Web!

And I think this one wins Most annoying thread on lucasforums for actually tricking people into going to that site. Thanks for the fore-warning lex.

:D

btw, there are several ways to get out of that, crtl-alt-delete out of it. worked for me

Originally posted by Elegy

At another of my forums some guy posted a link to that place and this other kid went and embedded in his sig this code to make the place popup suddenly every time you opened a thread he'd posted in. Everyone spent about 2 days wondering what the hell was going on until someone finally figured out that it was only popping up at places this kid posted at. One of the admins had to go in and delete it from his sig lol.

:rofl:

when he asked what my name is i put "whatever your name is" and when he asked what i wanted to talk about i put "whoever made this site" :D

Archived