Home

Happy Birthday Rogue Nine!

Havoc Stryphe

*pulls a gift basket out from behind his back and a basket making elf from his pocket*

Here ya go!

*hands Rogue Nine the gift basket and the elf*

The elf's name is Mungalla and he likes shiney things. He'll need to be fed every other week.

Now are you going to go out and party or what? :rhett:

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

Damn...I was only expecting a birthday thread in XWA and maybe RSN. Wow....thanks, you guys. This means a lot to me. :)

Why wouldn't we? After all, you're always here correcting our grammar and spelling anyways ;)

But seriously, you are here alot, always have intelligent posts (okay, so maybe not always, but most of the time), and you help keep the garbage out of here from time to time.

You're always welcome here. So again, Happy Birthday. How was it anyways?

Wasn't all that bad. Got the usual large amounts of cash...went out to eat at TGIFriday's. What I mostly wanted for my birthday though was a call from my girlfriend who's vacationing in Ireland at the moment. But I just got that today and I'm quite giddy. :cool:

You guys are great. :)

Eegads! Be away one day and look how much you miss! Monday's a killer I tell you!

Anyway Happy Birthday Rogue Nine. Without you who would be around to take out the trash when it comes around. *CoughViperReincarnationsCough*

What are your plans for the money?

Archived