Home

Pets??

JandoFett1842

What Pets do you have? (multiple votes)  

44 members have voted

1. 1. What Pets do you have? (multiple votes)

• Dog
    • Cat
    • Rabbit
    • Lizard
    • Snake
    • Turtle
    • Fish
    • Furry Rodent (Rat, mouse, hampster, gini pig, ect)
    • Other
    • None

none now, they dont allow anything more than fish and birds in college dorms. Next year when my best friends from HS (2 of em go here) we are gona buy a house...im gona get a kitty :)

we have a dog at home, but i dun like dogs that much...but if i ever get one itl be a German Shepard

I got

1 dog

1 cat(who doesn't like dogs.)

1 rabbit

32 Ducks

6 Geese.

None of these I tried hard to get they came to me. The Cat was a stray that was 6 months old when we found him. The rabbit my big mouth got me. The dog was a gift. The ducks and the geese came with the house I am in(Old owners left them here).

Originally posted by XERXES

we have a dog at home, but i dun like dogs that much...but if i ever get one itl be a German Shepard

I wouldn't recommend a German Shephard, especially if you don't like dogs that much. Dogs can usually pick up on these feelings, and German Shepards can be unpredictable. I've heard a few cases where this breed has turned on loving owners after several years, for no apparent reason.

I too have a dog. Just a dog. Mixed breed, hard as nails, 11 years old and still thinks he's a puppy. The only difference between now and then is that he no longer brings back an entire branch off a tree, after you throw a little stick for him to fetch. ;)

Archived