Home

Halloween: What's your favorite scary movie?

Darth Groovy

I'd like to see that one too. On that note I lifted this off msn's homepage. Not the dates on these movies, mid to late 70's. Thats when horror movies were scary and original.

Personally I don't care for the Excorcist, because I despise movies about demonic posession and devil worship. I will say that was a pretty creepy movie though.

Glitter, hehe lol! By far the scariest movie for me is/was The Exorcist. Don't know if that is for real or not (anything is possible) but the fact that it might be is very creepy!!

Halloween I & II-the best horror movie music anywhere, I love that theme track!!! I get chills thinkin' about it! :)

Also House on Haunted Hill (the ending sucked!).

well, sorry not to be original but mine really is the shining. nothing even comes close as far as psychological films go.

however the film that scared me most was the twilight zone movie. that scene with john lithgow on the plane with that monster riping up the engine really messed me up man!!!!

to tell the truth i was 14 when i saw it an dhad to sleep with the light on for months

quality av too groovy :D

Archived