Home

Mace Windu: Party Crasher (SP)

AKPiggott

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I've been looking in to Sp, and I've got to say that I'm more than curious about why SP's framerates are SOOooooo much higher ... with so many things physically ripped from the MP engine, it just seems odd to me that SP holds up almost twice as well as MP.

I'd say that I'd be more than willing to work on SP, if we had the SP SDK.

hey everything looks great, i can't wait for the release BTW how do you make checkpoints?, i know no one has asked for this before, i made a search for it in the mapping forum but there isn't a topic on it, BUT i know that you know how to do it, sorry for the off-topic question but since you are a mapping GOD, i thought i would ask this directly to you instead of wasting time, no one has replied to my thread on the mapping forum yet, so any help would be great. thanks.

(SORRY FOR OFF TOPIC)

Originally posted by AKPiggott

Yeah. I've written quite a few DVD reviews on Amazon.

Dear me, you shouldn't be doing stuff like that, you should fully concentrate on the map! You don't see guys like Shadriss or Aru-Wen wasting their time writing reviews! Pah. Get it finished :)

Originally posted by Kengo

Dear me, you shouldn't be doing stuff like that, you should fully concentrate on the map! You don't see guys like Shadriss or Aru-Wen wasting their time writing reviews! Pah. Get it finished :)

[sarcasm]Uhh, yeah... you don't see us writing any reviews... none at all. *throws blanket over part of signature that says 'Map Reviewer at Planet IRG'* Absolutely no reviews. ;)

[/sarcasm]

Originally posted by Aru-Wen

[sarcasm]Uhh, yeah... you don't see us writing any reviews... none at all. *throws blanket over part of signature that says 'Map Reviewer at Planet IRG'* Absolutely no reviews. ;)

[/sarcasm]

Glad to hear it Aru, cause you know wat they say - the moment you start writing reviews, is the moment you sell out. :)

Archived