Home

Mace Windu: Party Crasher (SP)

AKPiggott

• Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Zappa_0

Anthony, is there anyway that I can contact Dak myself? Please reply back.

Not attemtping to thread hijack here...(gets out crowbar) but if you're really desperate for voice actors and DAK isn't avaliable I know quite a few good voice actors due to my SP mapping, I could give them all your email and tell them if they are interested they should email you some samples or soemthing if you want, keen?

Originally posted by Emon

DAK has already done most of the voices. There's no way someone's going to replace him after all the work he's done. Not when it's that good.

That's not what Kengo meant, he was talking about the Jedi Oucast movies. Speaking of which, DAK (or Antizac as he's been calling himself here) has been monitoring this thread, so if he's interested I'm sure he'll say so.

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by AKPiggott

I'm here! I'm here!

I've just really lost interest in this level lately. I might get encouraged if someone sends some voices my way...

D'oh! I wish I had sufficient talent to do voices. :(

Just out of curiosity, what voices do you (still) need?

:gben:The Force will be with you, always.

• 2 weeks later...

AK, if you're still watching this thread, I really would not object at all if PC was released just with subtitles...it looks too amazing for a few voice actors to cancel the whole project, there was too much good work put into this. And hey, if your original voice actors aren't delivering...time to find substitutes, eh?

Any way you do this I bet this will be one of the most-played JO levels for a while.

I don't want to bug you AK but it would be a shame for this project to go down the crapper. I followed your work for quite some time as I played JK and all your stuff and also I edited myself in TPMTC for MotS and now I am working in AOTCTC fo JO .Anyway to get to the point I just want to know the whats the word on your project here? Just so you can keep fans happy.

Archived