Home

A new rival to mixnmojo has arrived...

scabb

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mojo really has the market cornered, guys, and this is a good thing. I remember back when Kickstand launched, the idea that I would be sued like crazy for using pics or names from the game on a fansite played heavily on my mind. But then mojo went from posting jeaked news, or pointing out officially released news, to a stuff invited to go on tours of the offices, talk with folks, etc.

We are unofficially official now, same with TSB... Even Kickstand has interviews lined up with MANY of the FT2 team when the release date draws near and they get more free time to do a q&a/more freedom to talk about the game.

Competition is good, but mojo is a world heavyweight now. Focus on your quality and offer stuff that mojo doesn't and you might get what you desire. Otherwise, you will just be a shadow of mojo and .com yourself back into the woodwork. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

gee nearly another month that it hasnt existed.. this place could turn into MICP "Coming Soon" times if it goes on any longer.. oh did i say that out loud... bugger. nah seriously MICP will be up this summer thats if i dont go and leave again, cause #m-i is boring me again, dont be surprized if i just stop joining, its not as if anyone actually recognises im there anyway. :/

Archived