Home

explain your name!

Elessar-Eärfalas

explain your name on LucasForums....:)

mines Elessar-Eärfalas, i got it from a thread a while ago which had "your elf name" and "your hobbit name". and that was my elf name, i thought it was pretty kool but i still kept dAno. until about a week ago i got it changed so....voila! thats where i got my name from...:)

im just curious to hear where all you guys get your kool names from.

:)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hekx was the after effect of repeated attempts to create a SW universe name; the final result I got after hammering the keyboard in notepad :D

Noxu was from some cheesy name generator. I can't remember exactly since I spent about a day finding name generators.

So there we go. I added the è characters and stuff because.. well because I was bored :)

Originally posted by Clem

and then someone comes along and points out that ur actually talking about a pair of chromosomes so u really should be using the plural .... which is les

sooooo u should be LesXX which isnt either funny ... or a good name ... ho hum

It's not about the word chromosome, it's about the word female and my interpretation of it. The word female is single so it shouldn't be les. I'm so sick of arguing about this, I really don't care if it is right or wrong. Let's not turn this into another thread about my name ffs.

Archived