Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I have all the others, because I got the custom title being A SuperMod, and because eventually I reached 1,000 posts, I earned points for A Glowing name(and to change its color), I have an Image Sig, and I';ve donated over 1,400 points, so I am just looking to get my name customized some more.

Originally posted by Captain wing

Please thank people by sending personal messages, not by posting.

Umm no offense or anything Wing but... erm... when did you start caring what people posted in this thread? That's the first time in around 3 months that I've seen you post in this thread. And even then, it's only your 2nd or 3rd post... just wondering...

Originally posted by Darklighter

Dude, I don't think you need a master; you're pretty experienced at these forums, and are nearly at 1000 posts. But hell, if ya wanna call me your master, you can do so until you reach 100 posts ^^

*pushes the thread back on topic*

;)

WAWAWAWAWA this whole time I thought the Lucas Forums Jedi Academy was actually involved in the game:D Do you mean to say that its for new people who arent good with he forum. Well in that case im fine:p

We learn knew things everyday dont we mr. bimbo :cowdance

Just got a glow for my username, but would really like it if some kind soul would donate me points so I could get my sig image :) I'm also willing to pay back (when I earn it) the people who donate if possible. Thanks in advance :D

Edit: Btw, do we have to fork up ANOTHER 300 credits if we want to change our glow?

Could some1 please donate to me so i may buy a sig image :p

AOTJ_craig you don't have to pay another 300 to change your glowy user name i think it cost to change it maybe 25 or maybe nothing i can't remember. :D

Archived