Home

Father Torque Foundation

Father Torque

Hey, FT! This is a neat idea. It allows us to see the generous side of the other posters. Now I have a question. What is the hotel deal on this site? What's it for?

Joe, I don't have many points yet, but here's 50 for you.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by wildjedi

Hey, FT! This is a neat idea. It allows us to see the generous side of the other posters. Now I have a question. What is the hotel deal on this site? What's it for?

Just pay (20 credits I believe) and you'll get a room # and code that you can give to some friends and have an almost instant convo in there. It doesn't raise your post count however haha.

And

CONGRATS ON 3000 POSTS FTF!!!

Just pay (20 credits I believe) and you'll get a room # and code that you can give to some friends and have an almost instant convo in there. It doesn't raise your post count however haha.

Hmm..I've asked a friend to sign up for LF...maybe I should buy a hotel 4 him...hmm...:rolleyes:

((OCC: Thnx a lot wildjedi!))

Originally posted by Father Torque

Hey joe I just doanted 80 points to you:) . Keep on going towards your goal;)

Hmmmn that brings me to 4168 :eek: Reborn im only like 20points way from you:D

And the weird thing is... you only have 800 posts which would put you at about 1600 points total. :eek: Where are all those extra points coming from since they certainly don't seem to be coming from your posts. ;) ;) ;) ;) :D

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

And the weird thing is... you only have 800 posts which would put you at about 1600 points total. :eek: Where are all those extra points coming from since they certainly don't seem to be coming from your posts. ;) ;) ;) ;) :D

dont forget he probibly got points from other too... and some were prob used for other stuff like glowy name etc.

Originally posted by Reborn Outcast

Hmm youre right, lets see. I have recieved 500= points 3 times donated those. I hapo 600 hundred from the time I was gonna sticky the thread (BTW, never said thanks for helping RO). Donated those. Plus 1600, and I have only gotten a glow and midi. Whick I was doanted too:) .So I thin kIm perty accurate.

Originally posted by Father Torque

Hmm youre right, lets see. I have recieved 500= points 3 times donated those. I hapo 600 hundred from the time I was gonna sticky the thread (BTW, never said thanks for helping RO). Donated those. Plus 1600, and I have only gotten a glow and midi. Whick I was doanted too:) .So I thin kIm perty accurate.

Ah so people donate them to you and you donate them here, saying their yours. :D

I'm just kidding around Torque, I don't really care where you got em from just as long as they get donated. :p:D

Wow...you have high goals BongoBob, usually people go for the sig pic first, but you're going for something more expensive :D Anyway, please continue to donate anyone, I have just 400 points to go!!!!!!! :eek:

BTW FT, you're beingreally generous with your points for a person who is waiting for a sig pic :D

Archived