Home

What time?

Ratmjedi

Well I was just wondering about something and I usually never make a thread but I though that this was a good idea and that it wasn't a lame one.

What time do you wake up and do you go to bed?

I usually wake up around 6:00-7:00 A.M. in the morning whenever I have school and around 12:00-1:00 P.M.

I also go to bed at 12:00 A.M. on a school night and I usually will got to bed around 2:00-3:00 A.M on a night were I dont have anything to do the next morning.

I was also wondering why do you wake up at the time that you do and why do you go bed at that time too.

I wake up around 6:00 cause I have school that starts at 8:00 but I usually get up and either do homework, get ready for school or browsing the forums.

I also got to bed late cause I am up doing homework, watching TV, browsing the forums, or I am playing games online.

:lsduel::duel:

at the moment im havin exams so my daily routine is a bit different from my normal one.

wakin up 5.30am and goin to bed 12.00 - 1.00pm

and my normal routine would be:

durin week:

gettin up at 7.00am and goin to bed at 2.00 - 7am (sometimes i dont sleep at all)

durin weekend:

gettin up at 12.00am :D (when i dont have anything to do, else 9.00am) and goin to bed 4.00 - 6pm

as u can see, my weekends r more relaxing as my weekdays :D

reason: uni ;)

Weekdays: 6 AM-1:30 AM (Yes, that means I get roughly 4 1/2 hours of sleep a night, it's not a typo)

Weekends: 11 AM - 2-3AM (Again, not a typo)

I'm quite the insomniac most of the time.

Archived