Home

Goodbye cruel world. (joke)

Eets

Well guys.. it has been nice knowing you. Unfortunately things in my life these past weeks have led up to this.

Thanks for all the good times.

Goodbye.

Cya in 2 weeks! I'm going to Florida! WOOOOOOO!

Originally posted by Eets

Well guys.. it has been nice knowing you. Unfortunately things in my life these past weeks have led up to this.

Goodbye.

Damn it, Eets! For a second, you actually made me care about your punk ass! :mad:

:p

Florida, eh? Well, try not to screw the state up any more than it already is! :D

Originally posted by Havoc Stryphe

Florida, eh? Well, try not to screw the state up any more than it already is! :D

Hey I live in Florida! That's not very nice!!! It's true...but not very nice!!! :D

j/k

Enjoy your stay here in Florida, Eets. Where in Florida are you staying?

Oh, and don't let the door hit you on the way out. ;)

Okay, I retract my earlier statement about Florida.

The truth is, I have nothing against the state. It's just the elderly drivers, plethera of tourists, spring time college students galore, dog eating alligators, the giant roaches...um...

meh... Screw it, like I said don't screw it up any more than it is! :p

j/k I think Florida is nice enough, just not for me! ;)

You know what Havoc, since you don't like Florida, then we don't want you. I offical kick/ban you from the state of Florida. If you try to enter Florida for any reason, I will...um...uhh...let loose the dog of war!!! (I upgraded it to a Boston Terrier) :D

(For those of you who don't get that, it's from a different thread)

Hey Eets, if you like rollercoasters and your staying anywhere near Orlando, then you gotta go to Universal's Islands of Adventure. It ROCKS.

Originally posted by Praetorian

Hey Eets, if you like rollercoasters and your staying anywhere near Orlando, then you gotta go to Universal's Islands of Adventure. It ROCKS.

psst.. I used to live in florida. :p

We're really just going to visit family. No fun fer ol' Eets! :(

WHAT? GOING TO FLORIDA?

Feh...why would you want to go to Florida when you could go to Arkansas?

*80 people click the reply button*

THIS IS A RHETORICAL QUESTION! I NEED NO ANSWERS! ARKY RULZ!

*Artoo comes up behind Fergie and slowly leads him away from the keyboard to bash him on the back of the head*

Originally posted by Eets

Goodbye.

You bitch. You actually had me worried too. I was getting sad. I hope that you have fun in gator country. Try not to lose a limb. :p

:lsduel::duel:

Wow, what is it with you non-floridian people and alligators?

It's not like every time you turn around you see an alligator. Well, unless you live in the everglades. But I live in Pinellas County (across the bay from Tampa...GO BUCS), and I never see any alliga...what the...

AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, where I live there are aligators in the lil lakes and ponds we have. Of course all the big ones get dragged out and kill, so it's jus small aligators. In fact, a friend of mine didn't see an aligator on the road cuz I was so small, and he ran over it's tail. At least we think it was the tail cuz it wasn't there when we looked back.... i hope it was the tail cuz I dont want no Aligator from the dead haunting me....

Archived