Home

8Я!Ñk ØF !Ñ$ΔÑ!Ŧ¥

(...if you couldn't read the topic title it's "Brink of Insanity"...)

Hey all... I've been pretty out of it for a little while... acting normal one second, strange the next. It's been almost 2 weeks since the event happened... my close friend died in a car accident with her mother. Her name was Leah and well she was my lady... I may seem normal enough to you online and all but in real life I've been going through hell, a lot of confusion and a lot of strange stuff... I found myself not being able to speak or communicate for a few days for short or long periods of time. I have only now found my voice and I'm able to speak. One moment I'm crying my eyes out the next I'm pretending nothing has happened... I'm not posting this to get sympathy or to say i'm gonna kill myself, none of that crap. I'm just posting this to explain why I've been a little out of it... *shrugs* I dunno, i really don't know what I'm doing these dayz... mr_weasel.gif

edit: "8Я!Ñk ØF !Ñ$ΔÑ!Ŧ¥"? serves me right for usin special characters lol

Damn Lynk, I'm sooo sorry to hear that! :( Now I feel guilty for telling you to cheer up all the time, you have every right to be depressed and in a bad mood. Life just sucks bad sometimes.

My thoughts are with Leah and her mum. My condolences to their family and friends. :(

ick, so many ppl... well thanx every1. I'll be aright. So far my wierd acts have been to make a really kewl dbz music vid i never knew i made, I've created 40 new buttons for my site ( http://www.thecrisiscenter.net/link_to_us.shtml ) check em out, it's insane... I've found that I've downloaded all of these really kewl and rare bgc2040 pics which I can't remember downloading. I've found posts in LucasForums I can't remember posting. I've wrecked my stereo speakers, my screen was buggy but is now back to normal, i broke my old chair... hurt my hand when I punched the TV... and I've downloaded the last episodes of Dragonball Z... I've now seen 100% of dragonball z... bleah

Archived