Home

Music you never thought...welll you'd like

Bob Gnarly

so i was watching TV and im flipping through the channels and i come accross Much Music and on there was this guy dressed in white with a sparkling backdrop, and the music wasnt that bad, then to my shock it turned out to be Justin Timberlake in his new music video Rock your Body, which...well id a great song!

another music video that came on right after was The Reckoning by BoomKat, which is a great song, and the singer is....well hot heres a pic

band_6_big.jpg

umm the one to the right you freaks!

i would just like to know have you ever seen a music video you liked, but didnt know what or who sung it?

Most of the music I listen to isn't played on TV to my knowledge. Therefore its pretty rare that I ever watch any music channels at all, as I don't expect to see bands like Manowar, Slayer and Iron Maiden on TV. Though I admit that Maiden has been on from time to time. Every time I turn to these channels I see Rap or dance or some other crap I don't like. I'm not putting this type of music down or anything, it just doesn't do anything for me.

Well the song that I am listining to right now is one that I heard when I was a little kid. I wonder if it has a music video. Only some of the older people will know if had a video

But did "Me so horny" by 2 live crew have a music video cause I just remembered about the song and I'm just getting into the music that I grew up with.

:lsduel::duel:

Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body video is one of the few videos that I had to have on my hardrive. I love his new album - Justified, and I think he is definately the next big thing. You have good taste Kingpin. :)

Originally posted by leXX

Justin Timberlake - Rock Your Body video is one of the few videos that I had to have on my hardrive. I love his new album - Justified, and I think he is definately the next big thing. You have good taste Kingpin. :)

thanks LeXX, when i saw that i was amazed, because Justin looks amazing now, and his music is better then when he was in the BSB

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

I listened to Cradle of Filth and Dimmu Borgir for a project on Satanic music and ended up liking their music.

I heard Eminem's Lose Yourself on BET and it was quite good.

Beh... I'm starting to like Eminem... :cry7:

MUST KILL MTV! :mad:

Originally posted by Rogue Nine

I'm not sure, but I think you have the wrong boy band. I can't stand them or him either way.

well thats very strange of you, because you can like him if you want even though your a guy, just cause society tells you boys like girl band or singers, doesnt mean you have to :rolleyes: , oh yeah i remember watching Mad TV and they mentioned that, you are correct hes from the band N' Sync

the lastest CD of Justin Timberlake is amazing.

Its not my type of music but i love his stuff.

I mostly listen to alternative music.

-radiohead

-muse

-interpol

-yo la tango

-godspeed you black emperor

-pixies

mostly independant stuff. My favorite thus far is Interpol. Amazing.

ok, i heard this one rock song, some of the words include:

"sorry to say but i dont feel the same"

"home is where the hurt is"

and

"south carolina"

I've been thinking about what the song is but I dont know! Please help me, I love it but dont know who its by!!!

Either that or Standard Temperature and Pressure. Though I doubt Rhett is real big into chemistry. :p

I actually used to think the Beatles were just an annoying band from the 60's that old farts liked. Then I heard them sing Obla-Di Obla-Da and Twist and Shout. So yeah, I like the Beatles now.

I also have a weird fondess for Sixpence None the Richer. Don't ask me why.

Archived